Public Apology

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
I would like to sincerely apologize to any and all I offended with some of my recent posts. I shall not name the thread or incident, as I feel we all need to move on from the issue, but if you were/are one of the offended, you will know to what I am referring.

In re-reading my posts and the replies from others, I can see that I badly worded what I was trying to say. It was never my intent to inflame anyone, offend anyone, or to infer anything bad towards anyone here or the Pats.

All I really meant to convey was my feeling that it was time to move on, that there really was no "story" to talk about, and my honest belief that most people really don't care.

I guess that's only true in my little corner of the world, though, and I am sorry so many of you have had to deal with such ignorant people, haters, etc., for so long because of this non-issue.

I respect everyone here, and I love the Planet, and I truly am sorry if I caused anyone to be upset, angry, or hurt with my comments.

I will strive to give future posts more careful consideration/wording before I hit "submit".

Well, for the record, I wasn't hurt or upset by anything you said. I was just in major disagreement with your statement. It's all good really and if I were you I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

we all want it to end, we all wish every opposing team fan had the same viewpoint as you

I myself needs to learn how to word my post as well. I can see where sometimes what I write is not what I mean or it does not come out.

You're a great user here lady, glad you are with us

I think most of us know there wasn't anything malicious in your post, CKA. It just seemed, well, misplaced at the time you posted it, given what was going on yesterday.

I didn't take any offense whatsoever to it, just thought it was misinformed.

So, You make a thread and then apologise for it.

Why bother making a thread like that in the first place if it's gonna piss people off?.

wouldn't it have been better if you didn't say anything at all?

I'm aware i'll get raped for this due to the fact CKA is well loved, But, could you imagine if a patriot fan posted that thread on a colt board, We would have been destroyed and then prolly banned. I've seen the way patriotfans are treat on other boards, You're all Cheating bastards this, All your SB rings are tainted, That's the shit we get all the time.

After the shit we've been through, The thread you made was an insult.

Your thread didn't bother me. I thought it was inane, just like I think your reaction to my bashing of your head coach is wrong headed and equally misplaced.

But everyone has the right to say and think what they want, even if it's unpopular.

And you're obviously well liked here, so I wouldn't worry about any of this too much.

I would like to sincerely apologize to any and all I offended with some of my recent posts. I shall not name the thread or incident, as I feel we all need to move on from the issue, but if you were/are one of the offended, you will know to what I am referring.

In re-reading my posts and the replies from others, I can see that I badly worded what I was trying to say. It was never my intent to inflame anyone, offend anyone, or to infer anything bad towards anyone here or the Pats.

All I really meant to convey was my feeling that it was time to move on, that there really was no "story" to talk about, and my honest belief that most people really don't care.

I guess that's only true in my little corner of the world, though, and I am sorry so many of you have had to deal with such ignorant people, haters, etc., for so long because of this non-issue.

I respect everyone here, and I love the Planet, and I truly am sorry if I caused anyone to be upset, angry, or hurt with my comments.

I will strive to give future posts more careful consideration/wording before I hit "submit".

I've been :***: all night. I'll never be the same person I was 24 hours ago. Nobody can comfort me.....unless a nude pic is provided. >) :***: :***: Can you help me? Wiminz only please.

What happened yesterday?:shrug:

Just kidding, and for the record I agree with CKA about this thing just dying already I'm tired of hearing about it as I'm sure Patriot fans are as well. The likes of ESPN, SI are the ones really keeping this thing alive and well. Screw Matt Walsh and any other spygate nonsense it's over done dead now lets get on with the next season and play some freaking football.

Nice try. This won't get swept under the rug. You went and violated message board rules. Sure, they weren't crystal clear, your interpretation may just have been a little different, and in the grand scheme of things the thread was minor. But I'll be damned if this is going to stand.

Michigan Senator Carl Levin will be investigating.

spotlight_photo_largethumbnail.jpg

Nice try. This won't get swept under the rug. You went and violated message board rules. Sure, they weren't crystal clear, your interpretation may just have been a little different, and in the grand scheme of things the thread was minor. But I'll be damned if this is going to stand.

Michigan Senator Carl Levin will be investigating.

spotlight_photo_largethumbnail.jpg

And Al's Sphincter will be puckered and awaiting a decision! :mad:

So, You make a thread and then apologise for it.

Why bother making a thread like that in the first place if it's gonna piss people off?.

wouldn't it have been better if you didn't say anything at all?

I'm aware i'll get raped for this due to the fact CKA is well loved, But, could you imagine if a patriot fan posted that thread on a colt board, We would have been destroyed and then prolly banned. I've seen the way patriotfans are treat on other boards, You're all Cheating bastards this, All your SB rings are tainted, That's the shit we get all the time.

After the shit we've been through, The thread you made was an insult.
no dumbballs, but people like me may take issue w/ you because you're a dipshit

thanks for this unsought opportunity for me to offer this observation :shake:

In all honesty I think if you felt the need to appologise you should have done it in the other thread and kept it at that. Starting a whole new thread about it just makes you look like an attention whore. If people start making a habit of posting appology threads after they say something stupid or uninformed this forum would be in serious trouble. But on the bright side my post whoring meter would rival that of Muse

it is true cka is well liked around here, as for the thread in question I missed it but I assume part of the reason cka is liked is she owns up to stuff like the thread she is apologizing for.

that is one of the good things about this place, most people self police themselves and will come forward and admit an error.

hell we will never all agree nor should we.
CKA don't sweat it, just send those pictures and all will be good :D

In all honesty I think if you felt the need to appologise you should have done it in the other thread and kept it at that. Starting a whole new thread about it just makes you look like an attention whore. If people start making a habit of posting appology threads after they say something stupid or uninformed this forum would be in serious trouble. But on the bright side my post whoring meter would rival that of Muse

I am not sure if I should be honored or annoyed you wrote that last part about me :)

Back