Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Forced to have pic taken on water slide again

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Forced to date Tara Reid again

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Executed at halftime of Super Bowl

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
Considering Aaron Rogers is on record for saying he intentionally has the balls over inflated and hopes the refs don't catch them and two teams are on TV heating footballs, it will be a fine only.

They better hurry up to announce the punishment because it looks like Tara Reid is trying to starve herself to death... :coffee:

Suspension so that incompetent moron can swing his tiny member around like he's the toughest guy ever.

Overturned on appeal... Like most of his other overreaching.

Cross examination has only just begun on the Wells OpEd piece.

Too soon to pass judgement.

Before this is done it may be Goodell and Kensil and Grigson on the hotseat.

Cross examination has only just begun on the Wells OpEd piece.

Too soon to pass judgement.

Before this is done it may be Goodell and Kensil and Grigson on the hotseat.

I think Brady lied. To BB. To Kraft. If he only gets fined, I would consider that a blessing.

I think Brady lied. To BB. To Kraft. If he only gets fined, I would consider that a blessing.

Other than a gut feeling, could you expand on your belief? I know I'm biased, but I haven't seen any smoking gun in the report.

Other than a gut feeling, could you expand on your belief? I know I'm biased, but I haven't seen any smoking gun in the report.

Did you read the report? The email exchange is a smoking gun, as far as I'm concerned.

The ballboy calling himself the "deflator" before the start of the season.

It's pretty clear that they were deflating the balls after they had been approved by the refs, and Brady knew about it.

Just the fact that Brady wouldn't let them see his email or cellphone is a finable offense.

Anyway, I don't see how they can just suspend Brady without taking away draft picks. Suppose they suspend him for the season and the Patriots end up with the top pick in the draft?

Did you read the report? The email exchange is a smoking gun, as far as I'm concerned.

It's pretty clear that they were deflating the balls after they had been approved by the refs, and Brady knew about it.

Just the fact that Brady wouldn't let them see his email or cellphone is a finable offense.

Anyway, I don't see how they can just suspend Brady without taking away draft picks. Suppose they suspend him for the season and the Patriots end up with the top pick in the draft?
Theres nothing wrong with deflating as long as the ball pressure is in legal limits...

Many of the Hate Squad won't be satisfied with anything less than this.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9BTTCsY7LXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Funny stuff

A teenager who studied a week of law would be able to tear that apart in a courtroom. He called himself 'Deflator' due to deflating the footballs from the 16 PSI Tom was complaining about at the Jets game.

Easy. Every single argument put up would be effortlessly swatted away with easy in a legal hearing. It's a joke.

That text was in May, 2014. That related to camp. Could mean 12.5 and not 13.5.

Brady asked McNally to show the refs the rule about ball inflation 12.5-13.5 after the refs had the Jets game balls inflated to 16 psi.

Not.
Sure.
If.
Serious.

Thomas.
Zombie.

There's absolutely no context to that message. It doesn't show that Brady instructed anyone to deflate the balls after they were checked by the refs. Brady's agent says that an entire day of testimony by Brady is mostly left out of the report, testimony which would provide context.

More than likely, Brady was probably advised not to hand over the phone by both his agent and his legal counsel (which I'm sure was there). If you can speculate, so can I.

Back