• Forced to have pic taken on water slide again

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Forced to date Tara Reid again

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Executed at halftime of Super Bowl

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
WTF?

I can barely get on board for a fine ... any suspension of any length would be criminal. Lengthy? Are they serious right now? With absolutely zero proof that implicates Tom in illegal activities? Aside from potentially lying and/or being uncooperative (lol, maybe a fine at most), what reason is there? And how can the rest of the NFLPA stand back and think this is reasonable, fair or good for the game?

I'm not even sure what I'll do if he's actually suspended. It's not like we have any power here, but I'm going to seriously give less shits about the NFL in general if that happens. And Kraft better sack up and ditch his pussy letter if it's actually a suspension incoming.

Damn Straight!!!

Everyone with a supposed source has been reporting conflicting information since January. Most have been wrong far more often than they've been right.

You're giving Kraft too much credit. If I've learned anything from all of this, it's that he puts the league above his team. He waited days to speak originally, and I'm of the belief that he only spoke because of pressure from his fan base.

I've lost a lot of faith in Kraft. He's only "Mr. Kraft" because of Brady and Belichick. Otherwise, he's just John Henry with a bigger drinking problem.

I've pretty much stayed out of this whole "DeflateGate" thing but I'll trade Woody Johnson for Mr. Kraft right now.. I agree that he sometimes he puts the league ahead of his team but I believe that's because he understands that the league IS more important than any one team. I see a lot of folks here banging on him, saying he's only Mr. Kraft because of BB and Brady but he's the guy that brought them in and who also brought over a decade of excellence and 4 SB titles. I'll take that any day..................... Just sayin.
Posted via Mobile Device

who in their right mind thinks ball PSI is worth that kind of punishment?

The argument that would be made is that the suspension is for lying about it.. the cover up aspect.

You may hear things like if he had "come clean" at the start that it wouldn't have come to this.

I call bullshit. There is zero evidence of lying. It is only a lie if you believe they did it, again, with no evidence.

So close to being done with this shitbag league and team. So close.

Looking forward to Brady's response if suspended. If he comes out swinging and fights the suspension then I suspect he is innocent. If he accepts the punishment I believe he is guilty and lied to Kraft and Belichick.

Looking forward to Brady's response if suspended. If he comes out swinging and fights the suspension then I suspect he is innocent. If he accepts the punishment I believe he is guilty and lied to Kraft and Belichick.
That's where I am, too

No one in the history of the nfl that i know of has ever been suspended for an equipment violation. I'm writing one ugly letter to ole rog et al if that happens. Remember folks, the nfl hates gsmbling to the extent of injury report idiocy...yet goodell allowed a man convicted of running an interstate gsmbling ring AND that person had also filed for bankruptcy, a condition that could make him more vulnerable to throwing games. Nope, they aren't a pc bullshit entity at all. :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't care if he's guilty and lied or not. The "crime" doesn't merit a suspension of any kind.

I don't care if he's guilty and lied or not. The "crime" doesn't merit a suspension of any kind.

This x10000000000000.

When you start looking at the NFL's history regarding suspensions, it looks even more ridiculous.

Agree about the suspension but Kraft and BB stuck their neck out in part based on what Brady told them. Hope he is telling the truth.

Slap on the wrist at the most is all this BS should be...

If you get caught jaywalking or go over the speed limit by 2 or 3 mph, what would they do?

Agree about the suspension but Kraft and BB stuck their neck out in part based on what Brady told them. Hope he is telling the truth.

I don't give shit one about the "moral high ground".

For all I know, Kraft, BB and Brady all joined together with their legal teams and PR staff to orchestrate one of the grandest coverups in history.

And I don't care. Win games.

But this is the equivalent of a speeding ticket, being blown up to proportions (in terms of suspensions) with wife-beating, juicing, double rape, and terrorizing your girlfriend for hours at gunpoint (that Hardy's a real beaut), and intentionally trying to injure people during games - and circumventing the salary cap to do so.

Because some ball attendant got overzealous because the refs were screwing Brady on the size of the footballs in the first place.

He never once said, nor has be ever once been accused of saying, "I want those balls below the legal limit".

Not once.

I can deal with the haters. The hater players, hater coaches, hater teams, hater TV. I've been dealing with that shit for a decade-plus now.

But this unending need to be liked by these people by not only fans, but by Bob ****ing Kraft, is straight up maddening.

You're not winning them over. Move the **** on.

What I won't stand for is an absolute railroad job by the league, that could endanger the team's chances at the playoffs...over a speeding ticket...and an owner that's just going to sit back and let it happen.

I, like too many others here, have invested too much, and sacrificed too much emotion in a directionless team over the years to let these jealous ****ers win. Messing with their precious parity.

Look at the AFC over the last 10 years, by the way. Show me the ****ing parity. It's the same 10 teams competing for 6 places.

So, you don't know if Kraft and BB stuck their neck out, or that Brady lied, or that it wasn't some grand orchestration.....and no matter what the punishment might be - you're not going to have that answer then either.

Win games. **** the haters. :coffee:

I don't give shit one about the "moral high ground".

For all I know, Kraft, BB and Brady all joined together with their legal teams and PR staff to orchestrate one of the grandest coverups in history.

And I don't care. Win games.

But this is the equivalent of a speeding ticket, being blown up to proportions (in terms of suspensions) with wife-beating, juicing, double rape, and terrorizing your girlfriend for hours at gunpoint (that Hardy's a real beaut), and intentionally trying to injure people during games - and circumventing the salary cap to do so.

Because some ball attendant got overzealous because the refs were screwing Brady on the size of the footballs in the first place.

He never once said, nor has be ever once been accused of saying, "I want those balls below the legal limit".

Not once.

I can deal with the haters. The hater players, hater coaches, hater teams, hater TV. I've been dealing with that shit for a decade-plus now.

But this unending need to be liked by these people by not only fans, but by Bob ****ing Kraft, is straight up maddening.

You're not winning them over. Move the **** on.

What I won't stand for is an absolute railroad job by the league, that could endanger the team's chances at the playoffs...over a speeding ticket...and an owner that's just going to sit back and let it happen.

I, like too many others here, have invested too much, and sacrificed too much emotion in a directionless team over the years to let these jealous ****ers win. Messing with their precious parity.

Look at the AFC over the last 10 years, by the way. Show me the ****ing parity. It's the same 10 teams competing for 6 places.

So, you don't know if Kraft and BB stuck their neck out, or that Brady lied, or that it wasn't some grand orchestration.....and no matter what the punishment might be - you're not going to have that answer then either.

Win games. **** the haters. :coffee:

:bow:

I think I like-like you. Is that weird? I think it might be weird.

NinersNation (equivalent to PatsPulpit) supports Brady

Good morning everyone. The preseason starts in just about three months, and the time between then and now will be filled with a whole lot of randomness. Unless there is drama like what happened with Ahmad Brooks a few days ago we get top stories like "Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady."

Why does Tom Brady need to be defended exactly? There is no way he will be suspended and the people who hate him for this already hated him. Raise your hand if deflate-gate changed your opinion of Tom Brady please.
What? No one? Okay then.

Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady (ESPN)
Kaepernick supports embattled Tom Brady (Maiocco)

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/5/...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pedro Martinez.

"In the Dominican we say you don’t throw rocks to the bad mangoes, or the green mangoes," Martinez said in an interview with WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche. "You go after the ripe ones. They’re nice and sweet and yellow and those are the ones you go after. So I would say Brady is one of those ripe mangoes, really juicy, and good, and he is going to get a lot of rocks thrown at him.
"Every one of the Hall of Famers will have a teammate or someone say ‘he’s as good as a human being as he is a player. Brady is no exception. Hall of Famer for sure. If he retired today he is a Hall of Famer. Good looking, smart."

I just left him a voicemail that he can suspend "deez nuts!"

HA! GOT EMM!!!

The NFL's record of success versus the NFLPA isn't very good.

Kraft has little to gain, and lots of money to lose to lawyers by defending his team.

Brady has much more power as a union member to grieve any sanctions the NFL may levy against him. I'd bet Kraft and Brady discussed all of this, and Kraft probably told Tom he'd support him if he decided to fight any punishment.

Brady certainly could introduce any previous player punishments, or lack thereof, in his defense, and could very well expose the capriciousness and discriminatory nature of the NFL in this latest "investigation".

I would imagine most players would be behind Brady taking on the NFL, whether they voice such opinion publicly or not.

Does anyone think Tagliabue again assists with this mess, like he did with the Saints' appeal of Goodell's punishment?

Back