Quiet/Lazy Patriot fans at Gillette.

Okay..in all honesty.

Taking the train you cannot tailgate. You will walk swiftly to and from the game to see kickoff and catch the train to get home.

I sat in the 300s this past week and the crowd was not super rowdy but a little, nobody told us to sit. It has been known to happen though, but more in the red seats where the wine and cheese crowd is.

You can tailgate and the lots open at 9 am..honestly, this is your best bet and makes it more fun. You will however, have a hell of a time getting out. We stayed for 2 hours after the game and tailgated and it still was hard to get home.

I'm a huge Wolverines fan (gl this weekend :)) and I love tailgating, just getting home at 2am, or 5am is a HUGE difference. If we take off Monday too, we will tailgate for sure. What price for a lot is good for tailgating?

I'm a huge Wolverines fan (gl this weekend :)) and I love tailgating, just getting home at 2am, or 5am is a HUGE difference. If we take off Monday too, we will tailgate for sure. What price for a lot is good for tailgating?
All the lots are $40, and from what I understand they are all good for tailgating.:shrug: we were in P2 last week and had a good time.

all Wolverine fans are nothing more than slovenly, drunken reprobates

NSFW :doh:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYDkZsJvdRU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Any information on taking the train? Is it feasible to see an entire game then get back to the station before it leaves?

Depends on where you sit. If you're in the 100s, probably. If you're in the 200s, maybe. If you're in the 300s, probably not. It takes a half-hour to walk those damn ramps. There are stairs in the middle, though, which are quicker.

And, yes, the fans suck balls. Brady was 100% correct, as were the 98.5 hosts and every person who called into the show.

Depends on where you sit. If you're in the 100s, probably. If you're in the 200s, maybe. If you're in the 300s, probably not. It takes a half-hour to walk those damn ramps. There are stairs in the middle, though, which are quicker.

And, yes, the fans suck balls. Brady was 100% correct, as were the 98.5 hosts and every person who called into the show.

Thats really sad, it's like Red Wings fans here. I still don't think they would yell at me for cheering. Sounds a little strange, "GOOOO TEAM WOOO!", "STOP YELLING!" It like, you have to yell, to make someone stop yelling, i dont get it.

Thats really sad, it's like Red Wings fans here. I still don't think they would yell at me for cheering. Sounds a little strange, "GOOOO TEAM WOOO!", "STOP YELLING!" It like, you have to yell, to make someone stop yelling, i dont get it.

I posted the reasons in the "Jets fans > Pats fans" thread. There are many reasons. But the bottom line is, it's a weak crowd.

Let me say this, there are certainly some fans at Gillette that are only there for the fact they can say they went to the game. They come right as the game is starting parking in the VIP area and will always leave early saying they want to beat the traffic.

When I go to the game, I get there 5 hours before the game starts, i don't leave until the last whistle or if the game is no longer in doubt at the 4th quarter 2 minute warning. Then we tailgate for a couple hours afterwards.

i sent this email to Jerry Thornton earlier today after reading his blog about the Gillette crowd.

I brought my brother to the Indy monday night game a few years back (his first Indy game and first MNF game), needless to say it was a huge game. We had north endzone seats, 21 rows from the field. Indy is driving, and as always I'm on my feet when we are on D. Indy has the ball, 3rd and GOAL from the 2 friggin yard line, OF OUR ENDZONE. My brother and I are on our feet going nuts making noise (not being offensive or swearing) when all of a sudden i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a guy sitting there with his son. He tells me to "sit down so he and his son could see the game, standing in front of people is rude esspecially when he paid so much for his tickets"

Let me repeat the situation. Indy had the ball. 3rd and goal. At our endzone. We were 20 yards from the players. I would think this is when you should get off your f*cking ass and start enjoying the fact you paid so much for those tickets.

I turned to my brother and asked if we could leave because i just lost faith in Patriots fans. I also told him that if I never attended another game again the rest of my life I would be fine with it (of course i have attended many since then).

Sometimes I miss the old stadium when you could actually go to the game and attend it with actual football fans. Maybe Gillette just needs to rip out all the comfy seats and go back to the cold hard metal bleachers so people will have to stand up, and make noise because their ass and back hurt so much from not being able to sit back and nap.

I turned to my brother and asked if we could leave because i just lost faith in Patriots fans. I also told him that if I never attended another game again the rest of my life I would be fine with it (of course i have attended many since then).

i hope brady didn't notice you leaving early

install a built in taser system in the seats. in critical situations, if fans are sitting, zap em!

Seriously thought, the bottom line is that it costs way too much for the average fan/family to go to the game. Corps by up so many tickets and write them off as business expenses, giving seats to people who don't give a crap. You want to fix the problem, eliminate the tax write-off. Those seats will become available again and the price will drop.

i sent this email to Jerry Thornton earlier today after reading his blog about the Gillette crowd.
I'm the guy who slept through the 1st quarter...lol Truth be told, it was the 1st half.

We were talking at Court Tuesday about the KC noise and I told him I snoozed through the first half, woke up and we were up by 21. He's like "You mind if I use that as case in point???" lmfao

"Another, more recent story: A friend of mine from work has a young baby at home, and season tickets. He went to the Cincy game half exhausted from late night feedings and such, and started cocktailing at 9AM. He said he went into Gillette, took his seat, and fell asleep for the entire 1st quarter. I don’t blame him by any stretch. I feel his pain. I’m just saying that there’s not another NFL stadium where you can get your nappy time in while your team is jumping out to a 3 TD lead. Because flat out, the Gillette Stadium crowd are the worst, most critical, least enthusiastic, most entitled, Yankeefanified fans in Boston."

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...crowd-the-ass-ripping-they-so-richly-deserve/

I'm the guy who slept through the 1st quarter...lol Truth be told, it was the 1st half.

We were talking at Court Tuesday about the KC noise and I told him I snoozed through the first half, woke up and we were up by 21. He's like "You mind if I use that as case in point???" lmfao

"Another, more recent story: A friend of mine from work has a young baby at home, and season tickets. He went to the Cincy game half exhausted from late night feedings and such, and started cocktailing at 9AM. He said he went into Gillette, took his seat, and fell asleep for the entire 1st quarter. I don’t blame him by any stretch. I feel his pain. I’m just saying that there’s not another NFL stadium where you can get your nappy time in while your team is jumping out to a 3 TD lead. Because flat out, the Gillette Stadium crowd are the worst, most critical, least enthusiastic, most entitled, Yankeefanified fans in Boston."

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...crowd-the-ass-ripping-they-so-richly-deserve/

So the guy who has 'em pegged at 8-8 and is ripping all over the Defense is asleep in the stands rather than helping out as the 12th man.....

Go figure.:coffee:

So the guy who has 'em pegged at 8-8 and is ripping all over the Defense is asleep in the stands rather than helping out as the 12th man.....

Go figure.:coffee:
uhmmmmm, I had them at 8-8 when Maroney was the running back. All bets are off now. Now that the cancer is gone, I invoke my right to re-evaluate.

Maroney here = 8-8

No Maroney = 12-4

;)

uhmmmmm, I had them at 8-8 when Maroney was the running back. All bets are off now. Now that the cancer is gone, I invoke my right to re-evaluate.

Maroney here = 8-8

No Maroney = 12-4

;)

ROFLROFLROFL

I'm tempted to find your section/row/seat info for the next game so I can go "check on ya".

Wake up!!!!

:LOL:

Back