Rams trade for No. 1 pick in 2016 draft

DeflateThis

Reaction score
The Titans need players so this was a smart move by them.

The Rams need players so this was a dumb move by them.

My .02

I have no idea what the Rams were thinking. Someone help me out here. What player is at the top of the board that is worth giving up most of your draft?

The Rams need to get their QB of the future. Only way to get the best QB in the draft is to pick first.

Is there a QB worth taking at #1 while giving up most of your draft?

I have no idea what the Rams were thinking. Someone help me out here. What player is at the top of the board that is worth giving up most of your draft?

In loving memory of the great Herschel Walker.

Cheers, BostonTim

I read this news and am blown away by it.

I'd been thinking that the Rams need a star QB to make it in LA, but.....I literally cannot believe the amazing value of the picks they gave up to take a shot at Wentz, assuming he's their guy.

The media is going to go nuts on this and I can't blame them. It's a very bold move by the Rams and the bottom line is that they better be right.

My fondest wish in all this is that Wentz turns out to be Blaine Gabbert, the move to LA tanks on an epic scale and Jeff Fisher gets fired and becomes so toxic that nobody wants him again.

Imagine if this one trade dooms the NFL's Big LA adventure and makes Roger, Kroenke and Jerry Jones all look like total idiots. We might have just seen history being made.

Back