Random Football News, 2021

what a p.o.s....i'd ask him to see his resume to make sure he had under skills "fondling 20 year olds butts for the camera."
fucker is clearly trying to get fired so he gets all his contract $$ for nothing.
When he gets shitcanned I hope this scumbag goes away forever. Unfortunately some desperate college program will hire him at some point.

He's very charismatic and entertaining. If that isn't skill or talent then he's building an empire without it, which is also admirable.
I see Urban Liar was running his yap after the Jags got pasted by Tennessee. I wouldn't be surprised if they just 86 him tomorrow. Or he suffers a massive heart attack. Or brain hemorrhage. Maybe he will just go to the club & hit on 20 somethings. Seriously though, If I were Trevor Lawrence, I would tell Khan he goes tonight.

I see Urban Liar was running his yap after the Jags got pasted by Tennessee. I wouldn't be surprised if they just 86 him tomorrow. Or he suffers a massive heart attack. Or brain hemorrhage. Maybe he will just go to the club & hit on 20 somethings. Seriously though, If I were Trevor Lawrence, I would tell Khan he goes tonight.
Shad Khan has to be currently having his lawyers pouring over that contract looking for any sort of out. He doesn't want to pay the piece of shit a nickel more than he has to.

Covid is popping up all over with multiple teams being affected. Mostly NFC so far with only sporadic AFC players affected.

Tyler Higbee, Jalen Ramsey among five Rams players placed on reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of tonight's game.

Look at Washington FT for today with 9 players placed on the Covid list: DT Jonathan Allen DE Montez Sweat DE James Smith-Williams DE Casey Toohill DE William Bradley-King (prac. sq.) LB Khaleke Hudson LB David Mayo CB Darryl Roberts TE Temarrick Hemingway (prac. sq.)

Dolphins placed all 3 RBs on the Covid list.

Browns and Chargers plus other teams.

So, in his press conference, is Meyer saying it didn't happen, it did but it's no big deal, or just saying anyone who rats on him is fired whether it happened or not????????

Shad Khan has to be currently having his lawyers pouring over that contract looking for any sort of out. He doesn't want to pay the piece of shit a nickel more than he has to.
I’ll never understand why he hired Mayer in the first place.

I’ll never understand why he hired Mayer in the first place.
Yup. And that is why I have zero sympathy for any Jaguar plight.

They hired one of the more unsavory characters in sports.

Covid is popping up all over with multiple teams being affected. Mostly NFC so far with only sporadic AFC players affected.

Tyler Higbee, Jalen Ramsey among five Rams players placed on reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of tonight's game.

Look at Washington FT for today with 9 players placed on the Covid list: DT Jonathan Allen DE Montez Sweat DE James Smith-Williams DE Casey Toohill DE William Bradley-King (prac. sq.) LB Khaleke Hudson LB David Mayo CB Darryl Roberts TE Temarrick Hemingway (prac. sq.)

Dolphins placed all 3 RBs on the Covid list.

Browns and Chargers plus other teams.

A total of 37 NFL players were put on the Covid list today.

Patriots - Dalton Keene was put on the list.

Last edited:
Would a 'foot sprain' put you in a walking boot?

Probably but that's a vague characterization of the issue - totally non-medical language.
That could be anything from a low ankle sprain to lizFranc to plantar fasciitis the way it's characterized.
MRI might reveal a fracture somewhere!

Probably but that's a vague characterization of the issue - totally non-medical language.
That could be anything from a low ankle sprain to lizFranc to plantar fasciitis the way it's characterized.
My first thought was a Lis Franc tbh. I didn't think he got rolled up on in the classic ankle sprain way, and the sideline reporter said they were 'taping up his foot' not his ankle.

Allen could, in theory, play on a Lis Franc fracture, but he will be severely limited running the ball.

Wouldn't a walking boot also be a likely precautionary measure if there's pain before an MRI is done just to be safe, considering the player and position? Might not have been required per se. Regardless though, one thing that's for certain is that sprains of any kind don't heal in 2 weeks. Even if the initial reports of "a mild case of turf toe" prove to be accurate, that's likely to linger for the rest of the year.

Back