Random Football News 2022

How many times did the Ref make the wrong call on the PA only to correct it? Calling the penalty on the offense and then correcting it to say, oh, I mean the defense.

Eagles, with the caveat that until you see a QB in real playoff pressure, you don't know what you have. But the Eagles look like the only truly elite team ATM. The kicker is that their schedule is a joke, and they may get a shock to the system playing against real teams come playoff time.

Tua is out for the next game they're saying. Following concussion protocol.
But, but, but...back injury! :rolleyes: He should never have gone back in the Bills game much less the Bengals game last Thursday. That poor dude is going to have scrambled eggs upstairs sooner rather than later at this rate.

But, but, but...back injury! :rolleyes: He should never have gone back in the Bills game much less the Bengals game last Thursday. That poor dude is going to have scrambled eggs upstairs sooner rather than later at this rate.
Exactly if they keep doing it- shortening his career Iike their doing to McCaffrey in Carolina

If I were a defensive player playing the BradyBucs I'd think to myself...

"If I'm going to draw 15 for looking at TB12 with a mean expression I might as well pile drive him 6 inches into the turf.
I said just that out loud at the tv yesterday....

I said just that out loud at the tv yesterday....

They've such an easy schedule, though, for the rest of the season. The Ravens, Rams and Niners the only quality teams they'll meet. Away at SF though Bosa and co will be gunning for him.

It's spot on, I'd be going all out to get the guy if I was in the upcoming defenses. He did not endear himself to anyone outside Tampa with his hysterics yesterday. He not only tried to kick out at the guy who sacked him, he then starts screaming at the officials and then in a bit of a sulk post-game saying 'I'm not the one who throws the flags".

Wow, is that not a sharp, targeted rebuke at Jerrah from Aikman??

Ultimately, the reason I retired after 12 years was because I felt that I had worked hard to develop some level of credibility and respect within this game. And I felt like that was being jeopardized by decisions that were being made beyond my control within the organization, and I didn’t want to be a part of it anymore.

I haven't seen any posts about Britt Reid in this thread lately. The NFL likes things like this to go away quietly, and it looks as if that is what's going to happen.

I seldom read Peter King anymore, and I doubt that he mentioned it. I suspect he's been "advised" to avoid the topic.

I haven't seen any posts about Britt Reid in this thread lately. The NFL likes things like this to go away quietly, and it looks as if that is what's going to happen.

I seldom read Peter King anymore, and I doubt that he mentioned it. I suspect he's been "advised" to avoid the topic.
i loathe when people make horrendous decisions and call them "mistakes". the only worse thing would have been if he used the passive voice.

Back