Random Football News

I don't care if Jerruhs motivations are self serving. He's right that marijuana testing is a fools errand and the league should abandon is asap.

The way it is handled now when a player has no incidents makes it more of an IQ test than a drug test, IMO.
"Here's the day we will test you or you will lose a hillion jillion dollars"
*lights up anyway*
#Derp

The way it is handled now when a player has no incidents makes it more of an IQ test than a drug test, IMO.
"Here's the day we will test you or you will lose a hillion jillion dollars"
*lights up anyway*
#Derp

Josh Gordon doesn't want it bad enough...

I don't blame Nantz. We had to put up with Simms for almost half the season doing our games. I can't imagine sitting next to him week after week when he says "the team that scores more points will win." Or "players hands get cold when it is cold out."

Chris Simms thinks Jim Nantz was involved in ousting Phil Simms

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 7, 2017, 8:40 AM EDT

Getty Images
The decision to oust Phil Simms as the No. 1 NFL analyst on CBS and replace him with Tony Romo was done with the approval of play-by-play man Jim Nantz, according to Simms’ son.

Former NFL quarterback Chris Simms said on his podcast that Nantz played a part in the move.

“Listen, I think that certainly a company like CBS, they’re going to run this by Jim Nantz,” Chris Simms said. “If I’m going to sit here and be honest with you, yeah, that’s what I would envision happens. Jim Nantz is their guy. ‘Hello, friends.’ He’s kind of the face and voice of the network. He’s a bigger linchpin than Phil Simms for that network, that’s for sure. So I would think in some degree or fashion, I’m not trying to throw Jim under the bus, but yeah, I think he signed off on this.”

Chris Simms also chuckled while his podcast partner, Adam Lefkoe, denigrated Nantz as an announcer, and Simms also said he thinks Nantz is more suited to calling golf and college basketball than to football. (Although Chris Simms added that he likes Nantz personally.) And Chris Simms said he didn’t have much respect for the way CBS handled the transition from Phil to Romo, saying that Phil deserved for CBS executives to be upfront with him, and they weren’t.

“I had to tell my dad first, before CBS or anybody, because I found out from an NFL insider,” Chris Simms said. “I don’t think he feels like they talked to him right away, at least warned him to let him know what was happening. I mean, that’s just not what you do to a good, hard-working employee for 20 years.”

Chris Simms has called some games for CBS in the past, but it’s hard to imagine that he’ll be back on CBS given those comments. And those comments may make it harder for Phil Simms to return to CBS in any capacity.

Chris Simms thinks Jim Nantz was involved in ousting Phil Simms

Of course Nantz was involved. Anyone that waves a fart to your face, you would want them out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mp1OaSc14LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL. I never saw that before. Phil farting in his face. That seems about right for Simms. Probably his best contribution to the broadcast.

Isn't Chris Simms the same talentless hack that said Tom Brady wasn't a good quarterback? Hey, Chris: you sucked in the NFL, no one gives a shit about your opinion, and if your last name wasn't Sims you'd be flipping burgers in anonymity. Go the f*** away.

AARON RODGERS AND OLIVIA MUNN REPORTEDLY BREAK UP AFTER 3-YEAR RELATIONSHIP, http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Being a beard does get old after awhile ... good for her.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

LOL.

With Aaron Rodgers and #OliviaMunn done, this opens the door for Joe Buck to make his move.
C80bc1lVwAcBuys.jpg

I hear he sprained his brain trying to make a decision. He is indeed a warrior.

Cheers

THE BEN confirms he'll return for the 2017 season. What. A. Warrior.

:coffee:

So it's like that line from Dumb and Dumber., "so you're saying I have a chance" to beat the Pats.

Anderson Sounds allright but should go long before. I prefer an edge DE selection first.

Back