Random Football News

Hearsay if it were court, but he got the news from someone who was there and he (Conley) freaked out.

That was one of the teams. It was this incident, proximity to his home, and actually a chance to play with Nick Foles that sealed it.

If the girlfriend/babymama were smart she'd save the millions waiting for him and spin a story that leaves him out of it.

Lots of reasons to sign with the Jags. Thanks for the info Tommy

Btw, imo Fitzpatrick is a big upgrade over Tannehill and I doubt he'll want to tank.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
Miami is giving its new quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick a two-year, $11 million deal with
incentives that could boost it to between $17 and $20 million, per source.

edit:In 11 games against the Pats, Fishmagic is 2-9 with 20 TDs and 19 ints. Not worried.

While at Harvard, he learned to con the AFC East - except for the Patriots.

D1uJcnbVYAAg5Kl.jpg

SI - Why the better teams stayed out of free agency

Most good teams didn’t spend. And here’s proof, using Spotrac’s offseason spending tracker for 2019 as our guide:
• Five of the six lightest-spending teams made the playoffs last year, and two of the three lightest spenders played in the Super Bowl. Ten of the 12 playoffs teams from last year are in the bottom 14 in spending thus far. And two of the four in that cluster that didn’t make the playoffs (Atlanta, Carolina) have been in the Super Bowl and made the playoffs multiple times over the last four years.
• That leaves two of the 18 heaviest spenders that made the playoffs. One was eighth (Philly), the other was 12th (Baltimore).
• It’s not unusual that it’d skew this way—good teams don’t spend because they’ve already paid a lot of their own guys and likely don’t feel as desperate. But a quick look at the recent past shows that this year the divide between the habits of the haves and have-nots was much more pronounced.
So how do you explain it? Well, that part’s simple too.
“It’s just a bad class,” said one NFC exec. “This class was always ‘buyer beware.’ Even the guys who got franchised, not that they’re one-year wonders, but players like Frank Clark, Dee Ford—it’s more just that you wouldn’t be sure if you would want to go invest significantly in them.”
And maybe that’s why Bill Belichick was in Barbados while the rest of us were getting all hysterical back here.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/18/f...mmqb&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

If the girlfriend/babymama were smart she'd save the millions waiting for him and spin a story that leaves him out of it.

Lots of reasons to sign with the Jags. Thanks for the info Tommy

Btw, imo Fitzpatrick is a big upgrade over Tannehill and I doubt he'll want to tank.

Smart is one term. Scumbag, dirt ball, money grabbing whore is closer to the term I’d use for that.

Sounds like the Patriots have interest in Jordy Nelson. Only problem is so do about four other teams. I guess it will come down to if he wants to cash in or play for a ring.

https://nesn.com/2019/03/nfl-rumors...EKlfQ2dnzMBLMOmfik6TaZ0GItxpWikHT5i2kJFP8l3W0

The wide receiver-needy New England Patriots reportedly are interested in one of the top wideouts left on the open market.

The Patriots are among five teams interested in former Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Nelson will visit the Seattle Seahawks on Tuesday, according to Schefter. The Tennessee Titans and Kansas City Chiefs have shown interest, as well, according to Schefter. The Raiders, who released Nelson last week, also reportedly are interested in bringing Nelson back.

Nelson, who will be 34 years old next season, had 63 catches for 739 yards with three touchdowns in 2018. He originally was selected in the second round of the 2008 NFL Draft out of Kansas State by the Packers. The 6-foot-3, 217-pound wideout has 613 career receptions for 8,587 yards with 72 touchdowns in 10 seasons. He missed the entire 2015 season with an injury and had 1,000-yard seasons in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016. He fell off in 2017, catching just 53 passes for 482 yards with six touchdowns.

The Patriots’ wide receiver depth chart currently consists of Julian Edelman, Phillip Dorsett, Bruce Ellington, Maurice Harris, Braxton Berrios, Matthew Slater and Damoun Patterson. They also extended an original-round tender to restricted free-agent wide receiver Josh Gordon.

Sounds like the Patriots have interest in Jordy Nelson. Only problem is so do about four other teams. I guess it will come down to if he wants to cash in or play for a ring.

https://nesn.com/2019/03/nfl-rumors...EKlfQ2dnzMBLMOmfik6TaZ0GItxpWikHT5i2kJFP8l3W0

The wide receiver-needy New England Patriots reportedly are interested in one of the top wideouts left on the open market.

The Patriots are among five teams interested in former Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jordy Nelson, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Nelson will visit the Seattle Seahawks on Tuesday, according to Schefter. The Tennessee Titans and Kansas City Chiefs have shown interest, as well, according to Schefter. The Raiders, who released Nelson last week, also reportedly are interested in bringing Nelson back.

Nelson, who will be 34 years old next season, had 63 catches for 739 yards with three touchdowns in 2018. He originally was selected in the second round of the 2008 NFL Draft out of Kansas State by the Packers. The 6-foot-3, 217-pound wideout has 613 career receptions for 8,587 yards with 72 touchdowns in 10 seasons. He missed the entire 2015 season with an injury and had 1,000-yard seasons in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016. He fell off in 2017, catching just 53 passes for 482 yards with six touchdowns.

The Patriots’ wide receiver depth chart currently consists of Julian Edelman, Phillip Dorsett, Bruce Ellington, Maurice Harris, Braxton Berrios, Matthew Slater and Damoun Patterson. They also extended an original-round tender to restricted free-agent wide receiver Josh Gordon.

Go get him. Maybe he wants a ring

Go get him. Maybe he wants a ring

I'd be surprised if he even makes it out of Seattle although he's a midwest guy so the Chiefs might have the inside track on him. He would only be a couple hours from his family's farm.

I'd be surprised if he even makes it out of Seattle although he's a midwest guy so the Chiefs might have the inside track on him. He would only be a couple hours from his family's farm.

If Hill misses any time and with Conley gone, the Chiefs might make the most sense.

NFL Trade Rumors
5 mins ·
BREAKING: Bengals Release LB Vontaze Burfict

He's not too far from KC...hmmm.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I wouldn't doubt that he signs with KC...unfortunately.

He's not too far from KC...hmmm.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I wouldn't doubt that he signs with KC...unfortunately.

That way when he retires during training camp it will be a short drive home. ROFL

Smart is one term. Scumbag, dirt ball, money grabbing whore is closer to the term I’d use for that.
yup

Have to agree with this, it's the money or your child.
exactly

NFL Trade Rumors
5 mins ·
BREAKING: Bengals Release LB Vontaze Burfict
good footballer, bad person on field

Gonna be a Steeler or Raider if you ask me.
He and JuJu couldn't co-exist, neither could AB and him.

Cleveland or Baltimore.

Burfict has missed games due to concussions in each of the last three seasons. He might be done.

Reported by Ian Rappoport

NFL ADDICTION
8 mins ·
Russell Wilson is going to the Giants.. Rumors are heating up about Wilson getting traded to the Giants.

Back