Random Football News

Wow. Panic button for the Rams?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s happening: Former Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey is being traded to the LA Rams for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source tells ESPN.</p>— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1184253415607717888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They need more than him...

The Rams do not have a 1st round pick until 2022. They'll be competing for the top pick by then.

The Rams do not have a 1st round pick until 2022. They'll be competing for the top pick by then.

Yep.

2017: to Tennessee for Jared Goff
2018: to New England for Brandin Cooks
2019: to Atlanta in trade down
2020-21: to Jacksonville for Jalen Ramsey

Not only that but here are the Rams starting offensive line pass-blocking ratings per PFF:

LT Andrew Whitworth 32nd/75 OTs
LG Jamil Demby 76th/77 OGs
C Brian Allen 31st/33 Cs
RG Austin Blythe 72nd/77 OGs
RT Rob Havenstein 74th/75 OTs

Their fall from grace couldn't have been any faster. Corbett can't make up for all that fail.

Mariotta has been benched for Tannehill.
Feel bad for Vrabel.

I hope this is sarcastic.

I don’t know why this theme took such traction. They aren’t close. Adding Brady guarantees nothing. And Tom jumping after 20 to Tennessee of all places? Nah. That won’t happen.

I hope this is sarcastic.

I don’t know why this theme took such traction. They aren’t close. Adding Brady guarantees nothing. And Tom jumping after 20 to Tennessee of all places? Nah. That won’t happen.

Yes, it was a joke referencing Brady's effectively 1 year deal and no franchise tag possible.

Oops. Maybe the Eagles should have kept Nick Foles. It's not all on Carson Wentz though. The Eagles D is simply dreadful.

Warren Sharp@SharpFootball
In the last 30 years, no team has allowed 20+ first half points thru week 7 more times than the Eagles (5 times).
They are tied with the 2002 Bengals, who also allowed 20+ first half points 5 times.

Gardner Minshew and the Jaguars have faced the TOUGHEST schedule of Pass Defenses from weeks 1-6.

Weeks 7-17...the Jags face the EASIEST schedule of Pass Defenses which includes the 30th ranked Bengals yesterday. Minshew was due for a big game and he got it.

Back