I don't carry anything but water and my phone. I didn't know you could easily get a snake bite kit and antivenum is very expensive like in the 10's of thousands no?

Most people get but because they don't see the snake before they step on it..so a gun won't help much in that regard.

Same thing with the mountain lions.:)

No, the gun is to shoot your own leg off before the snake venom gets completely into your circulatory system and spreads through your body, leaving you to die a slow, painful death all alone... :)

Seriously though, I got bit by an Eastern Diamondback and it was a 'dry' bite. No venom. Apparently, that is actually more common than one would expect. Still hurt like a mofo, but I was lucky.

Hi guys. Hope all is well. I can't really post and am guessing this post will end up as a white screen.

Was at the Pats-Cowboys game this past Sunday with the wife and kids...wow. Like others, I expected Tom to pull it out but it's still freaking magical to watch when he does it.

Best.

Hi guys. Hope all is well. I can't really post and am guessing this post will end up as a white screen.

Was at the Pats-Cowboys game this past Sunday with the wife and kids...wow. Like others, I expected Tom to pull it out but it's still freaking magical to watch when he does it.

Best.
Heard you were at opening day too. Too bad you didn't hook up with the huge Planet tailgate. It would have been absolutely wonderful to meet you.

No, the gun is to shoot your own leg off before the snake venom gets completely into your circulatory system and spreads through your body, leaving you to die a slow, painful death all alone... :)

Seriously though, I got bit by an Eastern Diamondback and it was a 'dry' bite. No venom. Apparently, that is actually more common than one would expect. Still hurt like a mofo, but I was lucky.
I wish that mine was dry but it was only one fang. I had gotten hit by a copperhead in Pennsylvania while fishing one time and that one actually hurt more since I got hit by both fangs and a full load. Needless to say I have learned much caution and the wisdom of making noise in snake (and bear/cougar) area. Clare suggests much wisdom in these matters.:thumb:

I wish that mine was dry but it was only one fang. I had gotten hit by a copperhead in Pennsylvania while fishing one time and that one actually hurt more since I got hit by both fangs and a full load. Needless to say I have learned much caution and the wisdom of making noise in snake (and bear/cougar) area. Clare suggests much wisdom in these matters.:thumb:

No wonder you are such a fun loving, grateful mensch!:)

Heard you were at opening day too. Too bad you didn't hook up with the huge Planet tailgate. It would have been absolutely wonderful to meet you.
Yes, I would have enjoyed that opportunity as well.

I'll be back at Gillette for the Giants game and then on the road with the Pats in NY, Philly and Washington.

If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for a one-legged monkey to kick the seeds out of a cucumber?

If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for a one-legged monkey to kick the seeds out of a cucumber?
About half the time for a woodchuck to chuck wood?:Fart:

tumblr_lhcptnW8Ya1qhpzp8o1_500.jpg

Three.

:coffee:

Yes, I would have enjoyed that opportunity as well.

I'll be back at Gillette for the Giants game and then on the road with the Pats in NY, Philly and Washington.
Truly, the pleasure would be all mine. :thumb: Let everyone know ahead of time next time.

Maybe so, but would someone be able to decipher what it actually means?s
simple actually, if you take the Pythagorean theorem, but us it in reverse, while holding a kite with a metal line and a wooden key you can start snow fall in a mid afternoon July day as long as a Kollsman-type barometric aircraft flies under your kite.

oh and you must have underwire bra on so this only works for Women who need support, Rode Grader or ImaPig

hope that helps

simple actually, if you take the Pythagorean theorem, but us it in reverse, while holding a kite with a metal line and a wooden key you can start snow fall in a mid afternoon July day as long as a Kollsman-type barometric aircraft flies under your kite.

oh and you must have underwire bra on so this only works for Women who need support, Rode Grader or ImaPig

hope that helps
Professor Mikie answers all questions in a clear manner.:insane::Fart:

I am not giving up on hiking just waiting another week or so until the suckers are in hibernation. I have hiking boots and wear long thick socks but it is just scary coming that close and I can wait another little bit.:)

I hate well used trails though because I want to get away from people and the trails right outside my door provide me with peace and quiet and a chance to get away from it all for a few hours.

if the heat persists and I just can't keep away I will go to one of the people spots but since it is bloody OCT 17..the heat wave SHOULD be over soon.:)

Another reason I carry my cz52 everywhere I go ;P One little shot and many problems taken care of

Back