Ravens stink, Colts stink, Manning stinks

"A lot of teams will fold their tents in this situation, but not the Ravens. We won’t do it." - Coach John Harbaugh after @Ravens MNF loss.

:)

Harbaugh/Ravens intentionally ignoring a league memo?

What arrogance :cool:

Wonder if the officials know more about deflategate than what we hear.

No coffee guy...

Ravens upset with communication breakdown, officiating in loss to Cardinals
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...ting-in-loss-to-cardinals-20151026-story.html

The Ravens can never lose without the excuses. And how about this - the phones went out (no! that only happens in Foxboro) but I am sure the league won't be looking into it as Bill was not there controlling the weather.

Ravens lost communication with Flacco last night on the potential game tying drive in the 4th quarter.

"THESE THINGS SEEM TO ALWAYS HAPPEN IN FOXBORO"

Surprised there hasn't been an inquiry for how Belichick, evil sith lord mastermind, rigged the system to fall apart for the Ravens last night.

EDIT: Whoops didn't see it was already posted.

Don't you fools know ALL comm links run thru Foxboro?

Poor John Harbaugh. He tried the ineligible player play for a 2nd time this year last night, copying the Pats from last year, after complaining so righteously that it was against the spirit of the rule book. Only this time he got called for an illegal formation.

Note to Whiny John...you had the rule changed...you should read the new rule book!

That's not all, though

Whiny John complained in his presser that the headsets were malfunctioning "especially on that final drive" as if AZ had control over them.

Note to Whiny John...you sound pathetic...excuses are for losers...learn to be classy for once.

Harbaugh can't stop whining to save his life.

ProFootballTalk ‏<s>@</s>ProFootballTalk <small class="time"> 1h1 hour ago </small> John Harbaugh: Chris Johnson's 62-yard run should've been blown dead http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Ttq

God I hate this guy....

Harbaugh should push to change any NFL rules which inevitably cause him to outsmart himself.

death, taxes and Ravens whining after a loss. they are despicable loathesome hypocritical infants.
i root for them to lose almost as much as i root for the pats to win.

Sports Illustrated picks Ravens to win Super Bowl 50

September 3 2015

Hop on the hype train, Baltimore.

At a time when locals seem to be most concerned with the health of first-round pick Breshad Perriman and generally blasé about the preseason in general, the Ravens have the distinct honor of being Sports Illustrated’s pick to win Super Bowl 50.

. . .​

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...vens-to-win-super-bowl-50-20150903-story.html

Sports Illustrated picks Ravens to win Super Bowl 50

September 3 2015

Hop on the hype train, Baltimore.

At a time when locals seem to be most concerned with the health of first-round pick Breshad Perriman and generally blasé about the preseason in general, the Ravens have the distinct honor of being Sports Illustrated’s pick to win Super Bowl 50.

. . .​

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...vens-to-win-super-bowl-50-20150903-story.html

Kind of like that idiot Berman picking the Crows to win last night because he had picked them to win the Super Bowl and mathematically they were still alive.

Funny shit that.

And the Football Gods continue to heap misery on the fans of the Baltimore Ravens (whine-bags) and Indianapolis Colts (crybabies)...

:shoot::whip::dum:

Poor John Harbaugh. He tried the ineligible player play for a 2nd time this year last night, copying the Pats from last year, after complaining so righteously that it was against the spirit of the rule book. Only this time he got called for an illegal formation.

Note to Whiny John...you had the rule changed...you should read the new rule book!

The play in the Ravens/Cardinals game was actually a simple tackle declaring eligible screen play. The illegal formation penalty was due to the Ref not seeing the Raven's player declare as eligible. The interwebs is abuzz because on replay the ref probably should have seen him declare. But every time I see the Pats run this play the declaring player runs right up to Ref to ensure he has seen the declaration.

The play in the Ravens/Cardinals game was actually a simple tackle declaring eligible screen play. The illegal formation penalty was due to the Ref not seeing the Raven's player declare as eligible. The interwebs is abuzz because on replay the ref probably should have seen him declare. But every time I see the Pats run this play the declaring player runs right up to Ref to ensure he has seen the declaration.

This.

It is 100% the player's responsibility to make sure the ref has seen him declare as eligible. Don't they announce it too? When the ref didn't announce him as eligible, it should have been pretty damn clear he wasn't seen.

Yup.

But it's still hilariously awesome that it happened on that type of play for obvious reason.

Back