Sh*t our pets have done

My cats know what time I'm due home after work and will be waiting for me. But, if I come home early, they are comatose and totally ignore me.
Posted via Mobile Device

When I was in high school groceries came home in paper bags. One of the cats, Kasim Sulton, liked to get in the bags and scare the other cats so we always left a few out for him to play with for a few minutes. Well the world progresses and one day the groceries came home in plastic. Kasim tried to get in one but instead got one handle looped around his neck. He ****ing lost his mind! He was running through the house in absolute terror with the bag billowing behind him. My mom laughed so hard she peed her pants.

That cat wouldn't go near plastic bags for the rest of his life. My mom got paper bags as often as she could because he would freak out so bad hearing the plastic rustling.
Posted via Mobile Device

There are very few things funnier than a cat bouncing around and jumping straight up in the air like a rocket :rockon:

A friend of mine used to let his dog roam his neighborhood at night.
One morning, he noticed the dog had brought something home. he wasn't quite sure what it was. I believe he described it as a ring with some shreds of plastic material attached. I was well chewed.

Next couple of weeks, same thing happens.

Always on trash collection day.

One day, the object the dog brought home had a larger piece of material attached. Enough that my friend realized (in horror) what Rover had been bringing home on trash days.

See, my friend's neighbor had a colostomy.....

There are very few things funnier than a cat bouncing around and jumping straight up in the air like a rocket :rockon:

He was running like it was the final of the 100m in the Olympics with :eek: face.

Bodacious.
Posted via Mobile Device

One morning, he noticed the dog had brought something home. he wasn't quite sure what it was. I believe he described it as a ring with some shreds of plastic material attached. I was well chewed.

One day, the object the dog brought home had a larger piece of material attached. Enough that my friend realized (in horror) what Rover had been bringing home on trash days.

:Eason:

:rolleyes:

Um I'm going to push lunch back a bit today.
Posted via Mobile Device

I taught Kubota (ok HE taught ME ROFL) to shake paws with me when I snap, and say "shake" and hold one finger out towards him. He's smart enough to do it even if I do only one of those three things. He loves to "help" me make dinner so he sits on the part of the counter I designated for him that opens into the LR from the kitchen and watches me. So recently, I'm facing him there, and snapping along with some tune on the tv and he HOLDS HIS PAW OUT TO ME. I ODed on cuteness.wuv:heart:

You can reuse those, you know. They make great water bags for when you're going out hiking.

I hate when people don't recycle and reuse.

Why was the bunny humping the chicken's eye? :coffee:

This is all part of the Easter Bunny's devious plan.

Bunnies and chickens are historic enemies. They each believe that they are the One True Peep.

Humping the chicken's eye temporarily blinds it, enabling the bunnies to easily steal the chicken's eggs for their Master to deliver to human children on Easter. This campaign of genocide against the chickens has been going on for over 2000 years.
This is actually the true meaning of Easter. Bunnies just made up that Christ rising from the dead story to cover up their conspiracy.

This is all part of the Easter Bunny's devious plan.

Bunnies and chickens are historic enemies. They each believe that they are the One True Peep.

Humping the chicken's eye temporarily blinds it. This allows the bunnies to easily steal the chicken's eggs for their Master to deliver to human children on Easter. This campaign of genocide against the chickens has been going on for over 2000 years.
This is actually the true meaning of Easter. Bunnies just made up that Christ rising from the dead story to cover up their conspiracy.

Suddenly, the world makes a whole helluva lot more sense.

DKM. Where the hell were you when we had all that arguing in PR Forum? You could have ended the bloodshed in there by explaining this Bunny conspiracy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine's 6 months today. He has issues with excitement urination and if I go upstairs to take a shower and come back he acts as if I've been gone for ages and does the whole praying with his paws in the air thing (I'm sure you know what I mean) :D

Good luck. male or female?

~Dee~

Yes but no penetration. His eye was still in tact but he couldn't see out of it and the vet said it looked like he hit it somewhere but I know what really happened

Farm animals are just plain weird. ROFL

bunny-humping-chicken.jpg

Back