Sh*t our pets have done

A male, his name is Conan.

Our male is Sammy and our female is Roxie. The male is short hair the female wire had both long legs. They do eventually clam down. But they will hunt anything and everything.

~Dee~

Our male is Sammy and our female is Roxie. The male is short hair the female wire had both long legs. They do eventually clam down. But they will hunt anything and everything.

~Dee~

Conan is short legged with a slightly broken coat and he's actually not bad, he just wants to meet everyone and everything :)

DKM. Where the hell were you when we had all that arguing in PR Forum? You could have ended the bloodshed in there by explaining this Bunny conspiracy.
Posted via Mobile Device

My Bunny conspiracy is a hell of a lot more reasonable than Steve-O's "Racist slant eye Buddha" thread...and most of the other whacky sh1t he posts.

My Bunny conspiracy is a hell of a lot more reasonable than Steve-O's "Racist slant eye Buddha" thread...and most of the other whacky sh1t he posts.
I would like to feed Steve-O to a rabid Jack Russell with the scraps going to a pissed-off Siamese cat. The rest of the remains could die in a fire.:Fart:

You know why I prefer your Bunny theory? There is no possible way to get so pissed off that you end up shooting your friends over it.

I might just head to Chick File A and chat up some random traditionalist Christian.

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I would like to feed Steve-O to a rabid Jack Russell with the scraps going to a pissed-off Siamese cat. The rest of the remains could die in a fire.:Fart:

Thats a cruel thing to do to a rabid Jack Russell.......

When I was a young lad our family got a toy poodle, which was a fine dog but she thought that she was the queen of the dogs. When she was about 4 or 5 we got an Irish wolfhound pup, which wound up being big, even for a wolfhound.

The poodle was the lead dog in the pack and would put the wolfhound in her place whenever she saw fit. If she was really pissed she would run at the wolf hound and leap and bite her by the neck, she would clamp on and not let go. The wolfhound being a big baby would start whimpering and would turn franticly in circles, the centrifugal force would lift the poodles legs in the air and eventually the poodle would lose her grip and go flying.

When I was a young lad our family got a toy poodle, which was a fine dog but she thought that she was the queen of the dogs. When she was about 4 or 5 we got an Irish wolfhound pup, which wound up being big, even for a wolfhound.

The poodle was the lead dog in the pack and would put the wolfhound in her place whenever she saw fit. If she was really pissed she would run at the wolf hound and leap and bite her by the neck, she would clamp on and not let go. The wolfhound being a big baby would start whimpering and would turn franticly in circles, the centrifugal force would lift the poodles legs in the air and eventually the poodle would lose her grip and go flying.

hahahaha that's great!

Love the visual. It seems the little ones end up being the leader of the pack.

Oh boy, where to start.

OK, we had a chinchilla who's cage was below one of our 150 gal aquariums.

There were power cords running along the bottom of the tank that I didn't think he could reach.

I was wrong.

He chewed a little too deep, there was a big popping sound, and a bit of ball lightning bounced across the room.

I looked over at him and he kinda looked like this.

static-electricity-hair-stand-on-end1-300x293.jpg

Funny, he never chewed any cords again.

Then we had a snakehead in one of those aquariums. He looked about like this.

snakehead5.jpg

We used to buy shiners at the local bait shop to feed him.

He loved Karen Carpenter.

If he was getting agitated, my wife would say to him "want to hear your girl?"

He'd immediately turn towards the corner of the tank that faced the tape deck (tells you how long ago this was). She'd put on the tape, and he'd immediately settle to the bottom of the tank.

If I turned off the tape, he'd get all agitated until he'd heard the tap at least 3 times. I really got to hate the Carpenters.

Oh boy, where to start.

OK, we had a chinchilla who's cage was below one of our 150 gal aquariums.

There were power cords running along the bottom of the tank that I didn't think he could reach.

I was wrong.

He chewed a little too deep, there was a big popping sound, and a bit of ball lightning bounced across the room.

I looked over at him and he kinda looked like this.

static-electricity-hair-stand-on-end1-300x293.jpg

Funny, he never chewed any cords again.

Then we had a snakehead in one of those aquariums. He looked about like this.

snakehead5.jpg

We used to buy shiners at the local bait shop to feed him.

He loved Karen Carpenter.

If he was getting agitated, my wife would say to him "want to hear your girl?"

He'd immediately turn towards the corner of the tank that faced the tape deck (tells you how long ago this was). She'd put on the tape, and he'd immediately settle to the bottom of the tank.

If I turned off the tape, he'd get all agitated until he'd heard the tap at least 3 times. I really got to hate the Carpenters.

You know, if you'd have let Karen eat that fish, she might still be alive today. :coffee:

I found a stray cat at the park as a wee lad and brought her home, She ended up with us for 17 years, best pet ever.
She would follow me like a dog up the street. I worked a short distance away and when i would walk home the cat would greet me at the first intersection and walk home together. Every day even in the rain and snow.
A local German Shepherd had chased her up a tree several times. Our yard had a high stone wall overlooking the sidewalk and street. One day said dog trotted up the street and said cat was perched on the stone wall above. I heard a dog howling and turned to see the Shepherd running full speed with the cat riding his back, all four claws dug in hard. They disappeared out of sight and the howls faded away.
The cat returned sometime later, none the worse for wear. That was memorable.......ROFL

We were stationed in Roswell for awhile. Had a bad mofo cat named Rhubarb. He beat up my dad once. There was a German Sheppard down the street who tried to eat Rhubarb one day. After that fateful day. the dog wouldn't even walk on our side of the street.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is all part of the Easter Bunny's devious plan.

Bunnies and chickens are historic enemies. They each believe that they are the One True Peep.

Humping the chicken's eye temporarily blinds it, enabling the bunnies to easily steal the chicken's eggs for their Master to deliver to human children on Easter. This campaign of genocide against the chickens has been going on for over 2000 years.
This is actually the true meaning of Easter. Bunnies just made up that Christ rising from the dead story to cover up their conspiracy.

Not according to South Park.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155565" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e05-fantastic-easter-special">Fantastic Easter Special</a></b><br/>Get More: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s11e05-fantastic-easter-special">more...</a></p></div></div>

Full episode is here

Reposted as per :pyx: request (I think this where she meant).

http://www.toxel.com/tech/2012/08/06/cat-tunnel-sofa/[/url]

sofa.jpg

Cheers, BostonTim

I don't want a couch. I want one of these for my kitteh. :coffee:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGA1cBNYvI4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Back