Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

:toast:

FTR, I'm not thrilled that they gave away a substantial margin for error in a week, but I still think they'll win the East. My concerns about how the lack of offensive depth - the ones I voiced even before the Cleveland series - loom much larger. I still view Boston as a great regular season team and a merely good playoff one. They're more than good enough to win the WS, but the gap between them and the other division leaders is not as much as the records indicate.
I completely agrew.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

This is getting a little tighter than I anticipated but thankfully the Yankees can't seem to beat the bad teams. Sox were due to lose a series this year but I never would have expected it to be at the hands of the Rays.

Last night reminded me of Julio Lugo's Mother's Day Miracle walk-off error.... only 10 times crappier.

You’re having fun with this bid.

Countdowns are fun.

TBH, I rarely get interested in baseball until the final third of the season, and then, only if the Sox are a contender. And this season, despite the Masseroti negativity, is fun, whether they bring it home or not. I also like seeing the Stanks on a pace to win 100 and still not taking the division.

Countdowns are fun.

TBH, I rarely get interested in baseball until the final third of the season, and then, only if the Sox are a contender. And this season, despite the Masseroti negativity, is fun, whether they bring it home or not. I also like seeing the Stanks on a pace to win 100 and still not taking the division.

I 1000% agree. Same here.

I like what Price has done of late, but if you could just replace the person this is a very likable team.

I have been living in a very small town in NH for a couple of months.

Just now at the only store in town I met Red Sox legend Bill "Spaceman" Lee who also lives here. What an amazing and gracious back woods guy he is. I was nervous about talking to him and didn't want to bother him but he was thankful for the recognition and admiration. Come to find out most people here even those that have lived here for 60 years have no idea who he is or what he's done .He's just a home town guy.

What an amazing experience.

A very ugly 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnson needs to be DFA. Wright needs to take his place. Should have happened today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is Wright healthy? If he is so must have missed it.

But Johnson as well as other back of the rotation his have been servicable.

No teams are likely to have 5 aces.

Back