Squeelers have NO CLASS

SteelerFan87 on 12-09-2007 at 07:30 PM said:
You want to talk about Steelers fans, dude? How about Patriots fans literally splooging themselves all over gilette stadium, and this board, over the Anthony Smith thing?
playing the part of Troy Polamalu biting on the play action fake, swallowing it, regurgitating it only to swallow it again whole and passing it through his system and emptying it into his skivvies and stopping to pull down his own pants to rid himself of the offending discharge is~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony "Don't Hate Me Because I Talk Before Any NFL Pro Bowl Credentials" Smith

Captain_insano on 12-09-2007 at 07:53 PM said:
steelerfan87 you're boys on your website are non existant...it's a virtual ghost town. why don't you go over there and give them some support..

Checked out "Miami Mike's" on Rte 10 at the Ramada in E. Hanover. Highly recommended as a sports bar.

:thumb:

Can someone be assclowned for stupidity and immaturity? SF87 could be the litmus test.

SteelerFan87 on 12-09-2007 at 07:18 PM said:
Kind of like going after Santonio Holmes' injured ankle? Or Brady and Rodney Harrison acting like douches after just about every single play? **** that shit. Quit whining, the Pats were chippy the whole game.

Guess maybe, just maybe, they took offense to that idiot guaranteeing a win?

SamBam39* on 12-09-2007 at 07:59 PM said:
Anthony Smith was extremely pleased with himself. He got on ESPN all week.
Anthony Smith has always been a big fan of Anthony Smith.

PS* on 12-09-2007 at 08:00 PM said:
Guess maybe, just maybe, they took offense to that idiot guaranteeing a win?
Why you whiny little bitch, your probably joining Hines Ward in a little emotional breakdown ( that means crying session ). Hey, SF87:4321: :patriots!

You want to talk about Steelers fans, dude? How about Patriots fans literally splooging themselves all over gilette stadium, and this board, over the Anthony Smith thing?

it hurts really bad right now....and the more you read the more it's gonna hurt.....so don't read it...but trust me, the hurt goes away...after all..I'm a chiefs fan.. so I should know....:banghead: ROFL

Fully* Tilted* on 12-09-2007 at 08:00 PM said:
Checked out "Miami Mike's" on Rte 10 at the Ramada in E. Hanover. Highly recommended as a sports bar.

:thumb:

Nice! Good ole' Rt 10 I went to a wedding at that ramada, and if you like Mexican you should try the "Chevy's" a mile up from there. Glad you had a good experience in Jersey. :D

Kind of like going after Santonio Holmes' injured ankle? Or Brady and Rodney Harrison acting like douches after just about every single play? **** that shit. Quit whining, the Pats were chippy the whole game.

Just shut up. Seriously. Shut that gaping pie-hole for once, you lame-assed idgit.

:4321:

Got Excuses?

o:)

Wow, didn't check the board for the whole game and figured I'd come back to some "good game" comments and there's 87 bringing the Steeler fan base down. I won't comment on the game. Let's move on.

Captain_insano on 12-09-2007 at 08:17 PM said:
Nice! Good ole' Rt 10 I went to a wedding at that ramada, and if you like Mexican you should try the "Chevy's" a mile up from there. Glad you had a good experience in Jersey. :D

Place was PACKED. But I saw all sorts of jerseys-Dallas, Giants, Steelers, Pats, Chargers........oddly, no NYJ. The place was big-three rooms, each with its' own wall projection screen and TONS of flats. The food was decent.

Good times were had though. I was surrounded by Steelers fans for the most part. :D

I'm sorry? I couldn't hear you.. that foot in your mouth is source of the problem.

So making a guarantee prior to kickoff = no lack of class.

But jeering at a player whose mouth wrote checks his ass couldn't cash = lack of class?

I'm confused, again, by your lack of logic.

Tiberian on 12-09-2007 at 07:56 PM said:
He's probably talking about the first catch that Holmes made, pretty early in the game. Someone takled him by the ankle. The play was fine and if Holmes doesn't wan't people bringing him down by his ankle then he can sit the game out.

You're tying too hard SF87, just let it go.

Thanks for the dose of reality on the Sanders/Holmes tackle. The implication (by SF87) that Sanders was trying to hurt Holmes intentionally was too flabbergastingly trollish to even respond to.

Pittsburgh Steelers = Property of the New England Patriots.

(Dont you Stiller morons ever learn? We OWN YOU).

Very poor effort.

You certainly aren't covering yourself in glory, 87.

Pathetic.

The Steelers have had, perhaps, more talkers than any other team we face frequently. They have given us more bulletin board stuff than anyone, for what its worth.

I could cite Porter, Kordell, Lee Flowers, Plaxico just off the top of my head as guys too dumb to know when to shut up. Add Smith to the scrapheap.

And you, too.

You should have taken a few days off if you are that pissed off that you feel the need to whine like a little bitch and completely miss the point that your guys do as much chippy stuff as anyone in the NFL.

It is what it is, wiseass.

STFU

Back