Still want that 4th Round Pick back?

I guess.

But how that relates to Branch or a 4th is beyond me.:shrug:
So much often is, but we like you anyway big boy.
pet.gif

And what more do you need to see than to start the 4th down 10 and see one of the great TB led comebacks again?

Does it happen if Moss is here?

Personally, I don't think so. He woulda folded up shop alot earlier.

Was thinking about this earlier and I have to agree. I'm not saying it was Moss' fault, but for some reason this team just didn't seem to grind out those classic NE wins with Moss in town.

Branch seemed to be exactly what Brady needed yesterday - another viable target that can run a variety of routes. With Moss I'm sure we would have tried a few more deep balls, but the success rate on those had dropped considerably this season. Instead of having a high risk-high reward guy that you can successfully target a few times a game, Branch adds to the numerous weapons on the offense. Combined, they give Brady a variety of options all over the field, and Branch's versatility (over Moss) seemed to be key for he and TB yesterday.

So far .. so good.

And "large" role may be a stretch, he did his job - good on him.
Yeah...wait, huh?

It's not an explosion like WRs have sometimes, but if that's just doing his job, then he projects to 146 for 1568 and 16 TDs.

MVP "consideration"? Try MVP frontrunner.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm a HUGE Woodhead fan.

But that doesn't mean we couldn't have a banger in the backfield too. It'd be a good compliment IMO.

Andre Brown is currently available on waivers, as far as I can tell (no announcement of anyone picking him up yet).

For what it's worth -- and i'm sure you were losing sleep over it last night -- I still don't like Branch and wish he was not on our team.

:yawn: He's off to Canton. :zzz:
Don't make me kill you.

I was making the point that those stats are clearly MORE than him just doing his job. And if that was just doing his job then yes, he would be off to Canton.

And then I would still kill you.

Where was Tate? I sure hope he gets involved a lot more.

For what it's worth -- and i'm sure you were losing sleep over it last night -- I still don't like Branch and wish he was not on our team.

Must suck to have him stealing the spotlight and make plays consistently. :coffee:

originally posted by rawmeat
for what it's worth -- and i'm sure you were losing sleep over it last night -- i still don't like branch and wish he was not on our team.
must suck to have him stealing the spotlight and make plays consistently. :coffee:

rofl

As long as NE is playing over time each week, I better set the DVR to record longer, just in case.
I always set it to finish late. Or, if it's on four, with 5th Quarter to follow, I'll set 5th Q to finish late. Then it will pick up the Late Time or OT and the post game show with the pressers.

Cheers, BostonTim

I always set it to finish late. Or, if it's on four, with 5th Quarter to follow, I'll set 5th Q to finish late. Then it will pick up the Late Time or OT and the post game show with the pressers.

Cheers, BostonTim
I'll usually add 30 minutes if it's not Sunday Ticket (which always gives you 5:30 :banghead: ), though my point was more to do with Branch's sudden burst of productivity in the 4th quarter and overtime (7 of his 9 receptions) which coincided more with NE's No Huddle creating mismatches and wearing down a tired defense, not to mention needing to play from behind - and also highlights how the black hole of Wes Welker sucked in defenders.

Back