SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

True Story:

Sat down to watch the game with Dad and got up after the Bills first drive and told him that I wasn't going to sit around and watch the Patriots get beat by 40 points. I didn't even do that when the boys got waxed by Baltimore back in the day. It's the first time in my memory as a Pats fan of shutting it down early. Not even Super Bowl XX had me shutting the TV off. Not sure what that means, but I've never been so confident in a gut feeling than I was after watching that drive. Might not lose by 40, but I'm not sure what the cutoff for 'pathetic showing' is.

Happy with the season, super disappointed in the effort today. Very interested to see the moves coach makes this offseason.

Missed y'all. Hope you've been all right. I'm still kickin' around a bit. Mostly just older and more irritable.
Sky am falling?

They got smoked 47-17. No one is going care about meaningless offensive touchdowns with the game already completely out of hand. The offense was total garbage when it counted. But forget that, the defense is the real story... they surrendered 7 TD's in 7 straight drives. That's historically BAD!

They got smoked 47-17. No one is going care about meaningless offensive touchdowns with the game already completely out of hand. The offense was total garbage when it counted. But forget that, the defense is the real story... they surrendered 7 TD's in 7 straight drives. That's historically BAD!
Is that what happened?

In other news, I'm never doing one of these again. I'll retire with my 3-1 record.

Just checking in here to make sure everyone's okay. No hari-kari or anything, right?
Naw man. Most expected a loss.

And speaking for myself, after the last 20 years and 6 f'n superbowl wins, a loss like this is a lot easier to take.

I was happy in 01 with 1 superbowl.

3 and a dynasty after 04 was amazing...

You get the picture.

I'm excited for this team and for Mac and looking forward to see what they do in the offseason.

Congrats to the Bills. Dominating performance.

Back