TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty?

Do you trust Elixir Guerrero?

• Yes, with all my heart

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No, he's a bad man Boss

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • not sure but Something stinks in the septic tank

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Thomas is Alex, Elixir is Thomas144 and Spaghetti Monster controls him

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
You're right about the broccoli and there is a lot of stuff that you can eat a bunch of without worrying in their current program, including skinless chicken and shrimp.

I cook WW recipes almost every night and actually prefer them to eating in restaurants. They taste cleaner, are satisfying and process better. I've lost 22 pounds over the last 14 months which I think is the healthier way to go than one of my brothers who lost 70 pounds in less than a year on the "Tito's Vodka Diet". That's way too fast, although I think he's kidding about the booze.

I consider WW an excellent, smart program based on solid science. It's not hard to follow, but you have to make an effort, mostly planning and finding fresh recipes so you don't get bored with the same old stuff. It's not really designed for dudes. Going to meetings with my wife the ratio is about 20 to 1 females, but it works so I keep going.

I didn't go for 6 months last year and put on 2.5 pounds. My wife was pissed that I didn't gain more. At some point, the stuff you learn starts to stick and I sort of followed it even when I wasn't weighing in.

Tonight is Asian Steak Salad. It's good for you and fucking delicious.
thats awesome - congrats and broccolli bloats you to give the illusion you are full

and I need to know more about this 20 to 1 ratio...

so 1 dude to 20 women who are feeling good about themselves for losing weight..... This might be better than my Prom idea to sit outside the ladies rooms and talk nice to the criers.

The idea that doctors get kickbacks from Big Pharm is idiotic. But then again, considering the source...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really?

Why do they continue to over-prescribe the product then?

Knowing how chronically addictive they are?

The track record of addiction?

The subsequent desperation of the addicted resorting to the cheaper street heroin?

Why would a Dr who has taken an oath to treat and protect continue to support and encourage a devastating product nationwide?

Money.

Scratch.

Scrilla.

Ah, the Pats fan 'kool aid/everyone is out to get us' defense. You have a guy who has been investigated by the FTC for making several false claims (including lying that he was a 'doctor') and you are under the illusion there's no chance this clown could make false claims to Brady and push something illegal on his to help his brand? Yikes.

When has he pushed something illegal on a player? I guess if I thought Brady was a complete idiot about what he puts in his body, but I believe he has a handle on it.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Really?

The subsequent desperation of the addicted resorting to the cheaper street heroin?

Why would a Dr who has taken an oath to treat and protect continue to support and encourage a devastating product nationwide?

Money.

Scratch.

Scrilla.

Of course doctors get a kick back from big pharm companies. I thought everyone knew this already.

Really?

Money.

Scratch.

Scrilla.

Show the proof . I know many doctors, have several doctors in the family. They all laugh at this idiotic and usually unsubstantiated claim.

Really?

Money.

Scratch.

Scrilla.

They obviously get much more when they peddle the brand new patented drugs...those patents that they control only last for so long. Then, they become generic afterwards.

And yes, it's very much happening.

Not very hard to grasp...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

When has he pushed something illegal on a player? I guess if I thought Brady was a complete idiot about what he puts in his body, but I believe he has a handle on it.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Of course doctors get a kick back from big pharm companies. I thought everyone knew this already.

Apparently not everyone does... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Perks, kickbacks., the money they tossed at certain departments is crazy. It adds
Up Quick. Over a year it is unreal.

Those boner pills made a lot of people happy...not only for the people who couldn't get it up. :coffee:

They obviously get much more when they peddle the brand new patented drugs...those patents that they control only last for so long. Then, they become generic afterwards.

And yes, it's very much happening.

Not very hard to grasp...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Apparently not everyone does... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Those boner pills made a lot of people happy...not only for the people who couldn't get it up. :coffee:
Yes they did. A client I had said he made all his money on phizer. The man made millions.

Show the proof . I know many doctors, have several doctors in the family. They all laugh at this idiotic and usually unsubstantiated claim.

Had a couple surgeries over the past decade - wisdom teeth that didn’t really hurt but we’re constantly cutting the side of my mouth, and an umbilical hernia.

Both times post op I was offered oxy. No thanks.

Vicodin? Nah. To be honest doc the pain isn’t that bad and I don’t want to mess with that shit. I’ll just take Tylenol or Alleve.

Well here, let me write you up for heavy duty Tylenol, 800 mg.

Worked fine.

So why the push?

2 different Drs.

Years apart.

Why are they so eager to give the shit out like Pez on a playground?

The idea that doctors get kickbacks from Big Pharm is idiotic. But then again, considering the source...

They absolutely do...you're only fooling yourself. Congrats.They don't hire hot, attractive babes in medical sales for shits and giggles. :coffee:

My mom, dad, a brother and 2 sisters are all physicians in private practice who have never been offered a kickback. There are a lot of problems with Big Pharma but I can't agree with you on this one, BSF. It's unethical for a physician to accept a kickback from a drug company and doing so will get a physician's license to practice revoked.

Those of you who take 800 mg of acetaminophen at a time might want to brush up on the side effects of the drug. I would never. Tylenol is not the innocent drug many think it to be. The safest course would be to start with a low dose (200 mg) and titrate upward from there until it works for you.

All drugs have an ugly side; the doctor's responsibility is to weigh the good against the bad to get the desired effect.

Narcotics control pain better than any other known drug with the fewest side effects OTHER THAN addiction. That's why doctors script them. They work. It's irresponsible to blame ethical doctors for getting people addicted. They are careful about the amount of drug prescribed ALWAYS.

Narcotics leak into the wrong hands a lot of different ways & while there are plenty of unethical doctors who write too many scripts too easily, they can't possibly fulfill the huge demand.

Drug diversion is huge business for the underworld. It's the drug wholesalers/distributors/pharmacies who should get the blame for the narcotics problem we have. If you want to know how the opioid epidemic got so out of control, it’s hard to do better than this statistic: Between 2006 and 2016, out-of-state drug companies shipped nearly 21 million opioid painkillers to two pharmacies in Williamson, West Virginia, population 2,900. That comes from a report by Eric Eyre at the Charleston Gazette-Mail, citing a new congressional investigation into massive shipments of the opioid painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone in West Virginia by drug wholesalers Miami-Luken and H.D. Smith. In addition, the small town of Kermit, WVirginia has a population of 392, but a single pharmacy there received 9 million hydrocodone pills over two years from out-of-state drug companies. Now you can see where the narcotics come from.

Blaming doctors for the narcotics problem is just plain WRONG.

The opioid epidemic: America's deadliest drug overdose crisis

View all 197 stories

Had a couple surgeries over the past decade - wisdom teeth that didn’t really hurt but we’re constantly cutting the side of my mouth, and an umbilical hernia.

Vicodin? Nah. To be honest doc the pain isn’t that bad and I don’t want to mess with that shit. I’ll just take Tylenol or Alleve.

Worked fine.

So why the push?

2 different Drs.

Years apart.

great Question!

Why are these potentially harmful drugs handed out like candy? It makes zero sense. Is it so many people ask for them they just offer? That is even more offensive.

I had a dr tell me they do not offer oxy, I told him I would never allow my kid to be put on it. That if he pushed it I would have left it behind. My kid took nothing for the pain.

Telling

But you get those parents that always say “have anything stronger?”

great Question!

Why are these potentially harmful drugs handed out like candy? It makes zero sense. Is it so many people ask for them they just offer? That is even more offensive.

I had a dr tell me they do not offer oxy, I told him I would never allow my kid to be put on it. That if he pushed it I would have left it behind. My kid took nothing for the pain.

Telling

But you get those parents that always say “have anything stronger?”

Read my post above, Mikie. :coffee:

Worked fine.

So why the push?

2 different Drs.

Years apart.

This isn’t proof. Try again.

My mom, dad, a brother and 2 sisters are all physicians in private practice who have never been offered a kickback. There are a lot of problems with Big Pharma but I can't agree with you on this one, BSF. It's unethical for a physician to accept a kickback from a drug company and doing so will get a physician's license to practice revoked.

Those of you who take 800 mg of acetaminophen at a time might want to brush up on the side effects of the drug. I would never. Tylenol is not the innocent drug many think it to be. The safest course would be to start with a low dose (200 mg) and titrate upward from there until it works for you.

All drugs have an ugly side; the doctor's responsibility is to weigh the good against the bad to get the desired effect.

Narcotics control pain better than any other known drug with the fewest side effects OTHER THAN addiction. That's why doctors script them. They work. It's irresponsible to blame ethical doctors for getting people addicted. They are careful about the amount of drug prescribed ALWAYS.

Narcotics leak into the wrong hands a lot of different ways & while there are plenty of unethical doctors who write too many scripts too easily, they can't possibly fulfill the huge demand.

Drug diversion is huge business for the underworld. It's the drug wholesalers/distributors/pharmacies who should get the blame for the narcotics problem we have. If you want to know how the opioid epidemic got so out of control, it’s hard to do better than this statistic: Between 2006 and 2016, out-of-state drug companies shipped nearly 21 million opioid painkillers to two pharmacies in Williamson, West Virginia, population 2,900. That comes from a report by Eric Eyre at the Charleston Gazette-Mail, citing a new congressional investigation into massive shipments of the opioid painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone in West Virginia by drug wholesalers Miami-Luken and H.D. Smith. In addition, the small town of Kermit, WVirginia has a population of 392, but a single pharmacy there received 9 million hydrocodone pills over two years from out-of-state drug companies. Now you can see where the narcotics come from.

Blaming doctors for the narcotics problem is just plain WRONG.

The opioid epidemic: America's deadliest drug overdose crisis

View all 197 stories

Yeah, this is a pretty big one here chev.

The stories are COUNTLESS of people who had completely normal lives, get a minor injury or surgery or back pain, and get a script or 2 of Oxy. Once the script runs out and the Dr won’t prescribe they do some digging, maybe buy some on the street, and then find heroin.

The family is then deciding between coffin or cremation.

My sister is a nurse pretty high up the food chain for a prominent substance abuse facility on the South Shore. I don’t know if statistics still hold but for quite a long time SE MA was the heroin overdose/addiction capital of the US. Not some slum urban blight metro crap hole you’d say yeah that figures, Boston South including picturesque Cape Cod and the Islands.

Just a pure coincidence this same area happens to have some of the best medical facilities and a countless number of practices and offices. People nation wide and well to do in other countries come to this neck of the wood for treatment.

The proliferation of product is OBSCENE. The problems are known by laypeople. And yet the dispensary’s continue to pump them out.

If they knew the “treatment” caused cancer would they continue to pump them out?

They DO KNOW the “solution” is the expressway to addiction. Why do they continue to support the problem?

The government and big pharma are the lead culprits in the problem. Quite simply there should be mandates in place for how much product is allowed to be produced.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

This isn’t proof. Try again.

No it’s not proof.

But it’s legit questions you ducked and dodged with absolute no attempt to answer or justify.

Nice work.

Yeah, this is a pretty big one here chev.

The stories are COUNTLESS of people who had completely normal lives, get a minor injury or surgery or back pain, and get a script or 2 of Oxy. Once the script runs out and the Dr won’t prescribe they do some digging, maybe buy some on the street, and then find heroin.

The family is then deciding between coffin or cremation.

My sister is a nurse pretty high up the food chain for a prominent substance abuse facility on the South Shore. I don’t know if statistics still hold but for quite a long time SE MA was the heroin overdose/addiction capital of the US. Not some slum urban blight metro crap hole you’d say yeah that figures, Boston South including picturesque Cape Cod and the Islands.

Just a pure coincidence this same area happens to have some of the best medical facilities and a countless number of practices and offices. People nation wide and well to do in other countries come to this neck of the wood for treatment.

The proliferation of product is OBSCENE. The problems are known by laypeople. And yet the dispensary’s continue to pump them out.

If they knew the “treatment” caused cancer would they continue to pump them out?

They DO KNOW the “solution” is the expressway to addiction. Why do they continue to support the problem?

The government and big pharma are the lead culprits in the problem. Quite simply there should be mandates in place for how much product is allowed to be produced.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

No it’s not proof.

But it’s legit questions you ducked and dodged with absolute no attempt to answer or justify.

Nice work.

WTF are you talking about? YOU claimed that there are kickbacks. Both Chevs and I who know many doctors laughed at this. Prove it. This is on you , not me.

Read my post above, Mikie. :coffee:
I am not blaming the doctors, addiction is a selfish disease and the user needs to be held accountable.

I just am amazed at the number of times I, or my kids, have been offered stuff I will not take unless absolutely necessary. I have had some big injuries, and have taken a total of 2 pain killers in my life outside of the hospital. Hell surgery for RC at 10 am and I was taking my kids to look at high schools at 7 pm that night with nothing. Too many people NEED pain killers when you can mentally block it out

I am offered them often to help with the injuries and the residue pain associated with the stupid things I did.

I found a 220 naproxen on the mornings it is bad (1/wk, maybe 2x) is enough to get me going and I block it out for the most part after that.

but I am constantly offered, maybe because records show I say no every time they feel it is ok, but I don't think that is true. The ex is offered too and she can't take the stuff yet even after telling them her plight, they offer. That is not only on the person but the multiple doctors who continue to write scripts for this shit.

again it is not the doctors fault people are continuing to use but maybe if they were not so easily written out we would have less of an issue.

I mean, I'm not totalling blaming doctors, but if you write a bunch of prescriptions for very addictive drugs you can't act surprised when a bunch of people become addicted. Especially when there are very effective non addictive alternatives readilly available.

WTF are you talking about? YOU claimed that there are kickbacks. Both Chevs and I who know many doctors laughed at this. Prove it. This is on you , not me.

Just justify to me why when there is such a pandemic spread of opioid addiction your friends and relatives are so prone to keep prescribing, add jet fuel to the problem.

You do acknowledge there is a massive prescription opioid problem in this country I presume?

Just justify to me why when there is such a pandemic spread of opioid addiction your friends and relatives are so prone to keep prescribing, add jet fuel to the problem.

You do acknowledge there is a massive prescription opioid problem in this country I presume?

I think its the internet's fault.

60 Minutes did a great piece on how big Pharma Bills were pushed thru.

Yeah there is that.

It seems, the more "connected" we've become the more isolated we start to feel. Opiates are a drug of dispair. They're painkillers in every sense of the word. They treat physical pain, but they also suppress emotional pain.

Why are suicide rates skyrocketting? Why are more and more people choosing to spend their days zoning out on opiates. Why are rates of depression through the roof?

There's no single smoking gun answer (there rarely is) but human beings are social animals. The worst thing you can do to us is isolate us from other people. That's why even in prison, surrounded by rapists and murderers, solitary is considered one of the harshest punishments you can hand out.

More and more the interactions we have with other humans are done through screens. We're interacting with each other but we're not connecting with each other. That breeds lonliness and dispair.

And opiates take that away. Temporarily at least.

Back