Tebow a Jet..

tehrick67

Reaction score
Let the circus beginROFL

Sanchez only thought he was seeing ghosts before. Now this!? His feeble little fragile mind just went all mushy inside.

This is a huge risk Rex and Tanny are taking.

3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

4th ROunder? Really? Tebowmania is only worth a 4th rounder? Jesus is not going to be happy....lol.

they gave up a 4th, 6th and 7thROFL

The problem isn't that Tebow is a Cancer, the problem is that Tebow is Chemotherapy in a locker room that consists of nothing but cancer

Jesus, this is serious.

All I can think is... "Why?"

Sanchez just got a huge, unwarranted contract extension. The next step to take is trading for another QB, duh! :jester:

In all seriousness it could be to light a fire under Sanchez or use Tebow in wildcat packages--which might have been a void when Brad left for Buffalo last season. Or maybe even to start Tebow over Sanchez.

Doesn't make a lot of sense at all.

At least now he can meet with Jeremy Lin to learn how to pass the ball.

He is the second coming of Jesus.... or Brad Smith.

Either/or.

:coffee:

I heard rumors to this effect on the radio this morning and figured that this move makes sense to one person and one person only: Rex.

The thought of Tebowmania in New York is.......I just don't have words, but while I do have a fair amount of respect for Timmy and his major improvement this year he isn't the kind of guy that throws a scare into you as a QB or at any other position.

The sheer mayhem is beyond comprehension.

I heard rumors to this effect on the radio this morning and figured that this move makes sense to one person and one person only: Rex.

The thought of Tebowmania in New York is.......I just don't have words, but while I do have a fair amount of respect for Timmy and his major improvement this year he isn't the kind of guy that throws a scare into you as a QB or at any other position.

The sheer mayhem is beyond comprehension.

looking forward to the Bar Stool take on this...

ROFL

Best news of the offseason!

Heard he's a big fan of the kid's footwork :coffee:

Given my circumstances this is the only way I can do what I want to do right now.

:Ohbaby::Ohbaby::Ohbaby::Ohbaby::Ohbaby::Ohbaby:

Back