Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

tumblr_lpbcj4Aeq71qaj5jro5_250.gif

tumblr_lpbcj4Aeq71qaj5jro6_250.gif

Pretty good day today.

Got approved to work some overtime for extra cash at work - had a great performance review - nice lunch with a friend - just a hair short of getting my 5k down to 30 minutes -and I recently bought a blender and am ****ing obsessed with smoothies, so I'm sipping on a strawberry banana protein shake right now!

And best of all, I open the mail today to finally find the long-awaited confirmation document. As of last Saturday, I'm officially single again :D

Most excellent, Moose!
Congrats on the mail.
10 minute miles rock! and so do smoothies!

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ObuuLMuAoESZy?html5=true" width="480" height="268" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/tGWGdTIwnLOw0?html5=true" width="480" height="302" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/oRjpfvd9Ox5Oo?html5=true" width="480" height="236" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/3oEduGjJPPpPLGnDO0?html5=true" width="480" height="267" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

I wonder if Titan still lives near me. Haven't heard from him in ages.

He was last logged on over a year ago. I sent him a PM a while ago and never heard back. He was originally from my neck of the woods before moving to MD. I hope he's okay.

Moose, congratulations ! Red velvet cake sounds good to me - love it !

Gina

Man, I love playoff basketball. Curry just made the most ridiculous 3rd quarter buzzer beater and the place just fell quiet!

Happy Caturday :wave:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJo67mfL69A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back