Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

A3rHLcA.gif

If that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will (even if you're a Memphis fan)

Put a Patriots shirt on her and that was me when Butler intercepted the ball.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/dKjkpySoZnfhe?html5=true" width="480" height="253" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Think I'm about ready for a tennis break. Been playing 5 times a week lately with 3 matches per week.
My thigh muscles feel like they've been through a meat grinder and then pummeled with a louisville slugger

Hope you guys are enjoying weekend, or what's left of it!

I just booked a trip to London in early June-- should be nice weather and a chance to play some tennis on grass!

Think I'm about ready for a tennis break. Been playing 5 times a week lately with 3 matches per week.
My thigh muscles feel like they've been through a meat grinder and then pummeled with a louisville slugger

Hope you guys are enjoying weekend, or what's left of it!

I just booked a trip to London in early June-- should be nice weather and a chance to play some tennis on grass!

:wave: Happy Dog Day!

tumblr_nodg86agSb1tlb56zo1_400.gif

When you really, really, really don't want to
leave your play date. :)

Cut short the doggy play date and this will happen:
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/8nMN14358gMWk?html5=true" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/UGVnwjbQvu94A?html5=true" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/UGVnwjbQvu94A?html5=true" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Went to the Air Show at Westover AFB this weekend with my son. Highly Recommend!
airshow%201_zpslgqjq3me.jpg
airshow%202_zpsogqnutjn.jpg
airshow%203_zpsmt3gyjbi.jpg
airshow%204_zpsmi73qduw.jpg

Blue Angels or Thunderbirds? Nevermind, see the angels parked on the tarmac, was looking in the sky.

Blue Angels or Thunderbirds? Nevermind, see the angels parked on the tarmac, was looking in the sky.

Yes, top photo is Canadian Snowbirds, 2nd is C5, bottom ones are geico sky writers in WW II Navy SNJs. On Tarmac are Blue Angels, whom flew last. Also flying was F22 Raptor. If you've seen the Hobbit, the F22 is the closest thing to the dragon Smaug. It is loud, terrifying, and can turn on a dime. It was doing all kinds of crazy stunts in the sky, but the announcer said these were only it's most basic stunts. It's full capabilities are classified.

Did I ever post photos of my Blue Angels practice from back in March?

Back