Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Y'all have a great Friday and be safe.

*Too early to be heading to a doctor's appt in under an hour and working on a few hours of sleep,. Will give reps later*

Y'all have a great Friday and be safe.

*Too early to be heading to a doctor's appt in under an hour and working on a few hours of sleep,. Will give reps later*
good luck with the Doctor, hope all is good.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

A great way to begin my dinner on Freestyle Friday. :toast:

DeAlNP0VAAA8Z-X.jpg
stupid allergies to oysters prevents me from this but Man I wish I could.

I'm thinking that one of these days, when he is totally unprepared, the dog is going to get a karma visit from the kitty. lol.

Gina

I'm thinking the cat appears like funky sex lies just ahead. :shrug:

Cheers

I'm thinking that one of these days, when he is totally unprepared, the dog is going to get a karma visit from the kitty. lol.

Gina

Nice to see you, Gina. Hope all is well.

Nice to see you, Gina. Hope all is well.

Hi Joolz - thanks, doing fine.
Recently finished my seasonal job and now have more time for being online. When working I have very little time to be online. But that is done for the year now. And recently I thought that I needed to stop in here to see what is happening. I began with looking at the member support thread where I learned of so many here having lost loved ones or having illnesses. Life is not fair to so many.

Take care, Gina

I miss spring, we had it for only a few weeks. It is so dry already, my grass is barely growing. I’ve only mowed a couple time this year.

Gina
And here is my morning chuckle, thank you my friend. It is good to see you here also.

wuvwuvwuv

Good morning everyone hope it is a great and safe day for you all.

Have an outstanding Bunday, Circle friends!

This Memorial Day weekend is perfect for picnics, remembering and relaxation

Dc4QNTuXcAEpIDq.jpg:large

DeMnUjNVwAU0GUY.jpg

DbehWzaWsAARIbD.jpg

Back