Teh Official Week 7 Pats at Buffalo Game Thread

Ok so, on Monday Night Countdown, they have a different old timer on every week. Today they have Jim Kelly, and they put up a list of the QBs who have the most victories in Buffalo, Kelly, Ferguson, Bledsoe, one more then... #5 on the alltime list is...Tom Brady. Ouch.

Ok so, on Monday Night Countdown, they have a different old timer on every week. Today they have Jim Kelly, and they put up a list of the QBs who have the most victories in Buffalo, Kelly, Ferguson, Bledsoe, one more then... #5 on the alltime list is...Tom Brady. Ouch.

Bledsoe only played in Buffalo a couple of years. Where do you think his wins came from? :coffee:

#4 was probably (almost certainly) Jack Kemp.

Bledsoe only played in Buffalo a couple of years. Where do you think his wins came from? :coffee:

Side note to that question - on 10/08/2007 Cowboy Drew won at the Wilson 25-24.:toast:

Cheers

Nope, he wasn't on the list. He may be just below the cutoff. I can't post the screencap from my phone, and I don't have it on my computer so maybe I'll email it so I can get it onto my computer and put it up here. I put it up on FB.

Yes Tip you are right, it's Kemp.

you notice Collins was not part of the celebration... very telling... he was a locker room issue.

He may have been edited out. :coffee:

Back