Texans V Patriots - Divisional Round Sat 8:15pm ET

NFLN is saying that Aqib Talib sent one of the Texan DBs all his noted that he ever made on Tom Brady.

I'm thinking that could be little bigger than a postage stamp.....

I just made manicotti. I will also have jalapeno poppers at half time, pecan pie throught. I have a special beer and cigar ready for the victory dance.

We are doing chicken parmesan meatballs.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

For the first time I think ever I am leaving my house for a play off game. My neighbor has a 100 inch projector and he's having a crew over. We are bringing wings and spinach and artichoke dip. Go Pats!

Sure do envy the fans of teams still going. It's a fun time of year if your team is still in and as the CONE knows, your team has a legit shot. At this point I think I'm hoping for any NFC team not named Seattle. Houston and KC really don't stand a chance so it's gonna come down to the Steelers and Pats. I'd hate to see either team win again. LOL. Good luck today, but really I don't think you all will need it.

b5e9c044194d99317d94a421a0c0a24c.jpg

Tailgate is going strong! Saw a few planeteers already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight's the first playoff game I'll be able to watch live as it happens rather than on my DVR in forever. I'm hyped

:thumb:
awesome, how did that come to happen?

My mother was an incredible cook we learned from her as did my children. Hubby had to keep up lol. We have cook offs every Sunday after golf season. Thanksgiving, Christmas Day we pick a theme have a cook off and then vote lol. We are kind of competitive just saying. Although it doesn't mean I'm not cleaning up.

~Dee~

It's not inconceivable that the Texans can win. But they'd have to play a perfect game AND, more importantly, the Patriots would have to beat themselves. The O line would have to suddenly shit the bed, Brady would have to make bad decisions, the receivers would need to drop balls, Houston would need turnovers and short fields... The spread is ridiculous because I could see the Pats with a big lead, easing up in garbage time to let Houston close to within 10-14. But, honestly, if they can't beat Houston at Foxboro then they don't deserve to advance. Patriots 37, Texans 26 (only due to a last minute TD by them).

I think the Pats will be a bit slow out of the gate and Houston will play over their heads, maybe get a turnover. And it'll be 37-19 until a last minute score.

So far so good (or bad). Let's hope they follow through.

Back