Thanksgiving Games - Luck in concussion protocol, may not play

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
3 good games on Thursday.

Minny at Detroit with the division lead on the line. The winner will be 7-4 and 2.5 games up on GB which is hard to believe.

Redskins at Dallas - Love this game. I am hoping Cousins can play like he did vs GB. I give the Skins a chance in this game as it is divisional and at some point the Boys have to lose.

Pitt at Colts - Per my title, Luck is in the concussion protocol and may not play which puts a real damper on this game. His back up is Scott Tolzien who used to back up Rodgers. Pitt usually steam rolls the Colts when they play but given how awful the Pitt D is, I think the Colts will win IF Luck plays. If not, then Steelers roll.

If Luck is in concussion protocol, I don't see how the NFL lets him play four days after getting whacked. Pitt would probably bone Indy anyway because Rapistberger and his offense are pretty good, but without Luck it'll be a blowout. At least the other two Turkey Day games will still be good.

How can you tell if a caveman is concussed?

9e2436e67240770b21781c408bb21a1a.jpg

Minny at Detroit with the division lead on the line. The winner will be 7-4 and 2.5 games up on GB which is hard to believe.

Redskins at Dallas - Love this game. I am hoping Cousins can play like he did vs GB. I give the Skins a chance in this game as it is divisional and at some point the Boys have to lose.

Pitt at Colts - Per my title, Luck is in the concussion protocol and may not play which puts a real damper on this game. His back up is Scott Tolzien who used to back up Rodgers. Pitt usually steam rolls the Colts when they play but given how awful the Pitt D is, I think the Colts will win IF Luck plays. If not, then Steelers roll.

popcorn

Best game of the week right here. Sunday night showed the whole country what I've been saying about Cousins for what seems like forever.

I would love to see Wash-Dall. I doubt I will be home though.
Speaking of Cousins, did anyone see his latest video where someone shot him hollering "HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW" to their GM then ruffling his hair. ROFL
I just love him, he is so hyper and energetic. He has the exact "QB personality" I love.

I would love to see Wash-Dall. I doubt I will be home though.
Speaking of Cousins, did anyone see his latest video where someone shot him hollering "HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW" to their GM then ruffling his hair. ROFL
I just love him, he is so hyper and energetic. He has the exact "QB personality" I love.

I've been a Redskins fan since SB 17. Cousins reminds me a lot of Joe Theisman.

Hmmm...actually they should be good. Interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I've been a Redskins fan since SB 17. Cousins reminds me a lot of Joe Theisman.

He seems like that he is getting better and better every game. He is a bit like Brady...that he is always getting overlooked. That adds to my respect when you can overcome that.

Luck has been ruled out for tomorrow. A real bummer as now the Steelers will roll not that I am all that broken up about the Colts losing.

And that caveman cartoon is awesome. lol.

Luck has been ruled out for tomorrow. A real bummer as now the Steelers will roll not that I am all that broken up about the Colts losing.

And that caveman cartoon is awesome. lol.

We've sucked a little less of late, but we were likely to get rolled with or without Luck.

We've sucked a little less of late, but we were likely to get rolled with or without Luck.

Probably but I was really looking forward to the game. Luck has been playing well especially the past couple of games and the Steelers have a swiss cheese defense. Such a bummer to not have the Ben/Luck match up.

What do you think of Tolzien? How was he in the preseason?

Probably but I was really looking forward to the game. Luck has been playing well especially the past couple of games and the Steelers have a swiss cheese defense. Such a bummer to not have the Ben/Luck match up.

What do you think of Tolzien? How was he in the preseason?

He didn't suck enough for me to hate him. That's about as supportive as I can be.

He didn't suck enough for me to hate him. That's about as supportive as I can be.

Lol. Just hand the ball to Gore a lot and you will be fine. This is one of the weakest Steelers D that I can remember in a long time.

Hoping I can get a stream working on my phone to watch the Vikings game while I work :D

Already had your Thanksgiving this year - hope it was a good one!

Yup. I kind of wish ours was in November with yours. Partially because watching CFL isn't the same lol

Mine was pretty good this year though. Quiet and not exciting, but a nice time.

Hope all our American Planeteers enjoy the day!

I just flipped on the NFLN and the very first thing I saw was Kurt Warner & Michael Irvin wearing turkey hats on their heads. I think I'll go watch paint dry until kick off.

Back