The 2016 Rio Summer Olympics thread

Hey, you were close. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

You guys are pretty good. And she is hot!
BTW I find myself watching the girls gymnastics as I always have, maybe my favorite. But this year I'm really starting to feel like a dirty old man. I'm not looking at them in any weird way, just watching them do their thing. But it almost seems weird. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

I was watching one of the women's beach volleyball and already there's been a wrist injury.

Fortunately I should be OK by Friday.

Phenomenal!

:clap::clap::clap:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Good news. In the meantime, stranger things have happened. :coffee:

Cheers

Nice add!

Ryan Lochte robbed at gun point by thieves disguised as cops.
The IOC claims it never happened despite eye witness accounts.

Which organization is more corrupt, IOC or FIFA?

FIFA...
then the IOC...
then the NFL..
then the various Boxing Federations...

In that order.....

It's the IOC, solely because it's not supposed to be a money-making enterprise.

I mean, they banned the Russians for the most obvious state-sponsored doping program ever, and then they let more than half of them back in, because reasons. :coffee:

FIFA is dirty as ****, of course, people going to jail and all that. Also, Qatar.

Looks like our swimmers are four morons who beat up a bathroom door and then lied to mommy who reported the story..... YES _ Gold Medal Bullsh!tters!!

Looks like our swimmers are four morons who beat up a bathroom door and then lied to mommy who reported the story..... YES _ Gold Medal Bullsh!tters!!

Mmm. A few false starts in this thread!

And that was my first thought too - he lied to his mother.

Pretty sure the book he is referring to is the Kamasutra...

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

The best part is they said their watches were stolen... then the video of them returning to the olympic village at 4 am showed them all wearing their watches..

Lochte is a shithead among shitheads..

His statement:

CqOl6TGWEAINCml.jpg

The best part is they said their watches were stolen... then the video of them returning to the olympic village at 4 am showed them all wearing their watches..

Lochte is a shithead among shitheads..

I suppose this answers his original question: "Why would anyone make up something like that?"

"Because you were acting like a bunch of drunk, entitled juveniles." :coffee:

Back