The 2017 NFL Draft

Ok, anyone else catch Takkarist McKinney last night screaming GOD DAMN and FVCKING during his post draft interview on NFLN? LOL.
Even Deion Sanders (the interviewer) was saying look dude, you have to harness your passion...funny moment.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Knowing how BB treats the draft, I wouldn't be surprised if he were holding out for a proven young player (ie like the Cooks trade) instead of a first rounder.

I caught a little NFL Insider on ESPN today (I know, I feel dirty). Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter were discussing Jimmy G, the Pats and the Browns. You could tell they were holding back something juicy. And they were jeering each other saying "You know more than you're reporting" and the other shot back "so do you".

So it wouldn't surprise me if something regarding a Jimmy G trade happened today. But I kinda got the impression from their conversation, that BB intends to wait till August to make sure what he has in Brissett. Then possibly trade Garoppolo.

I believe Scheftie COULD know something, Mort, absolutely no way. Anyone from the Pats talking to him, ever could be grounds for firing...lol

It doesn't seem as if Jimmy G is going to be traded. If the Browns offered #52, their 1st and 2nd next year, BB may consider, or not.

Shafie reported a couple of hours ago that the Browns called the Patriots and were told "not interested". However he never said what they were offering.

I caught a little NFL Insider on ESPN today (I know, I feel dirty). Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter were discussing Jimmy G, the Pats and the Browns. You could tell they were holding back something juicy. And they were jeering each other saying "You know more than you're reporting" and the other shot back "so do you".

So it wouldn't surprise me if something regarding a Jimmy G trade happened today. But I kinda got the impression from their conversation, that BB intends to wait till August to make sure what he has in Brissett. Then possibly trade Garoppolo.

This would explain the Browns NOT taking a QB while every other team that was QB needy got one or traded up to get one.

I'm going to laugh my balls off when JG gets traded for like a 4th rounder

You might be right. A 4th could be part of the extensive compensation package that the Overlords will demand from their inferiors, who will be honored to be making a deal for a man who has now been steeped to perfection in pure Patriot magic.

I don't know if it'll be through the draft or FA, but I'll be surprised if the Pats don't acquire a young TE that can block and hopefully do more.

I'm sure the organization knows that Gronk cannot be counted on and Bennett might not be back. We definitely need some healthy bodies at that position.

Dam-nit Hawgie, where'd you put coffeeguy?

:coffee:

My ideal targets today
(no particular order)

EDGE Vince Biegel
DE Carl Lawson
DT Davon Godchaux
DT Jaleel Johnson
TE Jordan Leggett
TE George Kittle
TE Jake Butt
OG Dorian Johnson
OG Isaac Asiata
OT Zach Banner
OT Julie'n Davenport
Neva Herdahim

My ideal targets today
(no particular order)

Neva Herdahim

Wouldn't be a Pat's draft without that key player.

can see another Nink pick along with almost any other position.

Have seen Biegel make tremendous defensive plays on passing downs. Think he is still available because he needs to bulk up. Be a good pick up.

My ideal targets today
(no particular order)

EDGE Vince Biegel
DE Carl Lawson
DT Davon Godchaux
DT Jaleel Johnson
TE Jordan Leggett
TE George Kittle
TE Jake Butt
OG Dorian Johnson
OG Isaac Asiata
OT Zach Banner
OT Julie'n Davenport
Neva Herdahim

I think Hu Dafuq is rated higher on most draft boards.

My ideal targets today
(no particular order)

EDGE Vince Biegel
DE Carl Lawson
DT Davon Godchaux
DT Jaleel Johnson
TE Jordan Leggett
TE George Kittle
TE Jake Butt
OG Dorian Johnson
OG Isaac Asiata
OT Zach Banner
OT Julie'n Davenport
Neva Herdahim

Remove Vince Biegel from the list. Good pick for the Packers.

Love it ROFL

18157056_1477599705620046_614840244654139683_n.jpg

Back