The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Look here pumpkinhead. If Dee Ford had not lined up in the neutral zone the WHOLE NARRATIVE WOULD HAVE CHANGED to" look at Brady , he's done , he just threw 3 ints in a loss. his age is showing now".

Yes, we lost ,but not in our hearts. And fuck dee ford for that!

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, we'd all win the coin toss. :coffee:

0-2. Choke, Coin Toss Choke, Choke at Home. And now any player worth a damn on your defense is gone.

7-9 baby, get used to it. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Defense has been gutted from coaching through the players. Going to build through the draft and get younger and faster. If the new coaching can bring some fire and scheme all we need is a 22nd ranked D this year to go all the way. I expect we'll be playing the Colts in the AFCCG this time at arrowhead.

You won't make the playoffs. It will be glorious. :coffee:

Look here pumpkinhead. If Dee Ford had not lined up in the neutral zone the WHOLE NARRATIVE WOULD HAVE CHANGED to" look at Brady , he's done , he just threw 3 ints in a loss. his age is showing now".

If our DB's could have caught a few wide open picks we blow you out. Then the narrative would bem Mahomes is a stats guy who cant win the big game...oh wait, it is that now.

Ya we got gutted by the Giants in a SB on a helmet catch, we lost, on the scoreboard. and there was none of what you’re spouting going on here.
The butt hurt is entertaining though. This not in our hearts shit is pathetic. Carry on.

Ya we got gutted by the Giants in a SB on a helmet catch, we lost, on the scoreboard. and there was none of what you’re spouting going on here.
The butt hurt is entertaining though. This not in our hearts shit is pathetic. Carry on.

A sure int goes through Samuel's hands in 42....A clock killing first down is dropped by Welker in 46. If you want to be the best, make fewer mistakes than your opponent.

Going to build through the draft and get younger and faster. If the new coaching can bring some fire and scheme all we need is a 22nd ranked D this year to go all the way.
Well, you certainly have a lot of room to improve your defense which right now couldn't keep the Little Sisters of the Poor out of the endzone.

Here's the reality:

31 other teams, most of whom already have a better defense than you do, are also going to get younger, faster, and better through the draft, and almost all of them have higher draft picks than you do. I'm afraid your window has already closed. Hope you enjoyed 2018...oops, sorry.

Should've, Could've, Would've. The losers lament. At the end of the day what matters is what Did happen, and what happened is the Chiefs lost. Again.

As to Brady, his age can show, it's fine. Since 2000 he has 30 playoff wins and 6 Super Bowl wins. In that time the Chiefs have 2 playoff wins, and in their entire 58 year history they have 10 playoff wins and 1 Super Bowl win. At the rate they're going, Brady could play for another 100 years, accomplish absolutely nothing, and he'd still be more accomplished than the entire Chiefs franchise by a huge margin.

Another year of Mahomes rookie deal down the drain, from reports just one year left till they break the bank on him, and the league worst defense lost its two best players. Keep lamenting what should've, could've, would've been. It won't bring back the opportunity which was missed or add additional ones to the future.

Defense has been gutted from coaching through the players. Going to build through the draft and get younger and faster. If the new coaching can bring some fire and scheme all we need is a 22nd ranked D this year to go all the way. I expect we'll be playing the Colts in the AFCCG this time at arrowhead.

The Chiefs have some work to do. These are the Pats 30 and over right now: Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Julian Edelman, Marcus Cannon, Matthew Slater, Jason McCourty, Devin McCourty and Michael Bennett. The Pats have already done pretty well in that area.

I doubt the offense performs at the same level next year and from little I've paid attention to the regular season champs moves this off-season, it seems that their already weak defense has gotten worse. Looking forward to see how that all plays out.

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. What's your point, nippledick?

1 year dynasty ending with a loss in the AFCCCG.

I guess historically that's still pretty good for KC :coffee:
They're pretty consistent. After winning SB 4 in 1969, they went 24 years before getting to the conference championship again in 1993, which they lost, and then went 25 years before again getting to the conference championship, which they lost.

Continuing that trend, we can expect them back in the AFCCG in 2044. Get your popcorn and pompoms ready

OR he's completely innocent.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8n3ZzWKXaU4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OR he's completely innocent.

I read this take on KC forums - that just because his name was mentioned, doesn't mean he was the offender (hasn't been charged).

I mean, sure, that's possible, but why wouldn't he and/or the team put out a statement to clarify that he's not considered a suspect?

Back