The Chiefs. When Will They Learn.....?

D6VaKbvXoAARgxp

The guy who had a chance
images

But blew it badly and now she's on to him.

The Pats are Swipe Right...even though they/re tired of them...:coffee:

man vs. woman equality conversation has been moved to the PF and can be found at the link below - thank you

link to discussion

Thank you. It had no business ever being posted here. Consider my response a gentle reminder that there are forums appropriate for things like that...this isn't one of them.

Reps+1
A well researched and eye-opening expose of the Hunt family's own domestic violence history and their tolerance of it with their employees.
It also points out that the Broncos and Dolphins are the only 2 teams that have had more DV episodes which begs for exposes on those teams as well. This is a very good read that lays it all out there for everyone. This is horrible PR for the NFL and it seems to me Goodell has to step in to "protect the shield".

A couple of snippets...

Only two teams — Denver and Miami — have recorded more domestic violence arrests or charges since January 2000 than the Chiefs, who have seven with the Belcher murder included, according to USA TODAY Sports' NFL player arrest database.

Domestic violence experts still are alarmed by the recent history.
'Scares the hell out of me’
Gandy, the domestic violence expert, is particularly worried about two aspects in the case involving Tyreek Hill.
In 2015, he pleaded guilty to assaulting and choking his girlfriend at Oklahoma State. He was kicked off the team, put on probation and required to complete a batterer’s intervention program.
"It was a strangulation case, which is a significant predictor for lethal violence in the future and homicide," Gandy noted, citing research that shows that if domestic violence victims have been strangled in the past by a domestic partner, their risk of being killed by them is 10 times higher.
Gandy also referenced the audio recording that aired last month in which his fiancee – the same women he assaulted in college – is heard talking about how their young son is terrified of him.
"You need to be terrified of me, too, (expletive)," Hill replies on the audio.
Combined with his prior strangulation case, "that scares the hell out of me," Gandy said.

► In 2012 alone, the organization had two domestic murder-suicides, one at the hands of a player, Jovan Belcher, and the other at the hands of another employee.

Saw this yesterday.

We all know the Belcher story.

What.
The.
Fvck?

What’s with this second? It’s just a throw in. Oh yeah, that second murder there. No big whoop. ‘Nother day in Big Red.

Btw, Hill will kill someone close.

Saw this yesterday.

We all know the Belcher story.

What.
The.
Fvck?

What’s with this second? It’s just a throw in. Oh yeah, that second murder there. No big whoop. ‘Nother day in Big Red.

Btw, Hill will kill someone close.

If the NFL doesn't get tough with all this abuse, how long until it spills over into the game? Like the opening scene of the last boy scout.

If the NFL doesn't get tough with all this abuse, how long until it spills over into the game? Like the opening scene of the last boy scout.

It’s not just the NFL. It’s the courts as well. They are aware of the progression and escalation statistics. Yet they still release this scum. Orders to keep distance are constantly broken with no punitive effect. And then there’s a murder.

Courts? Well, we didn’t know.

Yes. Yes you did. But you rolled the dice and now that spouse/child/parent is dead.

Sleep well.

Reps+1
A well researched and eye-opening expose of the Hunt family's own domestic violence history and their tolerance of it with their employees.
It also points out that the Broncos and Dolphins are the only 2 teams that have had more DV episodes which begs for exposes on those teams as well. This is a very good read that lays it all out there for everyone. This is horrible PR for the NFL and it seems to me Goodell has to step in to "protect the shield".

A couple of snippets...

Only two teams — Denver and Miami — have recorded more domestic violence arrests or charges since January 2000 than the Chiefs, who have seven with the Belcher murder included, according to USA TODAY Sports' NFL player arrest database.

Domestic violence experts still are alarmed by the recent history.
'Scares the hell out of me’
Gandy, the domestic violence expert, is particularly worried about two aspects in the case involving Tyreek Hill.
In 2015, he pleaded guilty to assaulting and choking his girlfriend at Oklahoma State. He was kicked off the team, put on probation and required to complete a batterer’s intervention program.
"It was a strangulation case, which is a significant predictor for lethal violence in the future and homicide," Gandy noted, citing research that shows that if domestic violence victims have been strangled in the past by a domestic partner, their risk of being killed by them is 10 times higher.
Gandy also referenced the audio recording that aired last month in which his fiancee – the same women he assaulted in college – is heard talking about how their young son is terrified of him.
"You need to be terrified of me, too, (expletive)," Hill replies on the audio.
Combined with his prior strangulation case, "that scares the hell out of me," Gandy said.

Goodell must punish BB, TFB and Babooshka...PRONTO!

Back