The Chiefs. When Will They Learn.....?

But its not. BTW, in the end you will all find out that Hill is innocent of the current situation. FACT.

Whatever lie you need to tell yourself to maintain your fandom.

He admitted to being the one there watching him while it happened. He admitted to punching a 3 year old in the chest with arms spread as punishment for crying. What type of fvcked up human does that? He plead guilty to punching a pregnant woman. In the belly!

You are an asshole.

FACT

Whatever lie you need to tell yourself to maintain your fandom.

He admitted to being the one there watching him while it happened. He admitted to punching a 3 year old in the chest with arms spread as punishment for crying. What type of fvcked up human does that? He plead guilty to punching a pregnant woman. In the belly!

You are an asshole.

FACT

Your statement is not accurate. Well, except for the asshole part.

If he was guilty he wouldn't be a chief, seriously. He's not guilty. The Chiefs know more than you and I.
The Chiegs know enough to ban HIll from the Stadium.

Listen to the tape.

They did and know exactly what happened.

HIll admitted to choking his pregnant girlfriend and punching her in the stomach. You have not problem with that???????

Again, I know of know Pats fan who objected to cutting APerp immediately.

You and some of the knuckle draggers on chiefsplanet ... words fail me.

If he was guilty he wouldn't be a chief, seriously. He's not guilty. The Chiefs know more than you and I.

He was guilty when they drafted him in the first place.

Multiple offenders don't get the benefit of the doubt. The Chiefs know his 40 is in the 4.2s, and that's clearly all they know, and all they care about.

Why did he very early in the conversation with the police, say she may be pregnant? It appears that may be what the argument was about. It just seems kind of weird he would just blurt that out when talking about DV.

No, the Chiefs beat themselves twice last year.

D6VaKbvXoAARgxp

The guy who had a chance
images

But blew it badly and now she's on to him.

In orher words, the better team won.

Correct.

I love ten-cent idiots who don't realize that making fewer mistakes than your opponent is a big part of winning games, and teams that "beat themselves" deserve to lose.

"You only won because the other team screwed up!"

Maybe. Your point?

I kinda think this is mere role-playing. He's been playing Mickey-the dunce since day one.

Cheers

Back