The Mannings exposed Tom Brady

phin4ever

Reaction score
Tom " Golden Boy" Brady has been owned by both Peyton and Eli. Do really think Marino in his Prime could be owned by the Manning Boys. Not!

With all this cheating the Patters Brady is simply all really good Quarterbeck not a Great one. Mannings exposed this to the core.

If the Dolphin were cheating like the Pats Marino would have 10 Superbowl rings. LOL Enough with Brady as one of the top 5 quarterback of all time.
I am not a big fan of the Manning but Peyton is better than him.

Brady never can lead the Pats back singlehandly from large deficits like Marino,Manning,Elway have done. He can only when the close games with his coach taping teams to put his azz over the edge or Vinanteri making great kicks.The Superbowl exposed him he can not win it on his own talent.

Big games exposed Dan MarinoROFL

Really, you suck at this...

Big games exposed Dan MarinoROFL

Really, you suck at this...

I can show plenty large deficits brady led the team back in, what I cant show though is any playoff games where marino led anything, except in interceptions. Phin boy is desperate now, he is having to create stuff.

Tom " Golden Boy" Brady has been owned by both Peyton and Eli. Do really think Marino in his Prime could be owned by the Manning Boys. Not!

With all this cheating the Patters Brady is simply all really good Quarterbeck not a Great one. Mannings exposed this to the core.

If the Dolphin were cheating like the Pats Marino would have 10 Superbowl rings. LOL Enough with Brady as one of the top 5 quarterback of all time.

Brady never can lead the Pats back singlehandly from large deficits like Marino,Manning,Elway have done. He can only when the close games with his coach taping teams to put his azz over the edge or Vinanteri making great kicks.The Superbowl exposed him he can not win it on his own talent.

Talking smack on another teams dime.

My how far the mighty Dolphins have fallen.

If any one of my 4 teams ever relegates me to talking smack on some other teams dime...just f'n shoot me and end the misery.

Marino has an AFCCG Ring. Whoopdy dooooooooo. Brady tosses his Conf. Game rings into fountains as he walks by.

Wow you really are a poor, stupid fuking troll. You do realize that Marino never won anything in his life right? Both Mannings and Brady have a total of 5 Super Bowl rings between them. Hell, maybe if Marino asks nicely they may let him look at one up close.

Wait. Tom Brady and the Pats lost in the playoffs during the last two years to the Colts (Peyton) and the Giants (Eli)?

Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wouldn't have been much weight since Marino scored slightly better than a baked potato on his Wonderlic.:jester:

You're not being fair to the baked potato. All in all - it has a MUCH higher approval rating that ol Dan'l and is far more popular worldwide.

:)

I must be missing something here, but what exactly is P. Mannings record against the Patriots in playoff games?

1 AFCCG win exercises all those demons?

I distinctly remember a Marino led Miami team choking an AFCCG against the Patriots back in 1985. Want to talk about that one?

Walsh also scoffed at the notion that Belichick”couldn’t pick him out of a lineup,” saying Belichick’s wife bought him a Christmas gift, and, via the Providence Journal’s account of the interview, repeated the story told by Arlen Specter about a quarterback telling him that tapes he made of Tampa’s defensive signals resulted in Drew Bledsoe being told the correct defense he was about to face 75% of the time during a 2000 game.

THAT!, my friends, is how a 6th round QB wins big games or I should say used to win big games. Brady's not so great when he doesn't know what the defense is doing.

THAT!, my friends, is how a 6th round QB wins big games or I should say used to win big games. Brady's not so great when he doesn't know what the defense is doing.

Yet he won 18 in a rowROFL

And yet, no need to tape the Colts. I guess they knew that showing up would be enough for Manning to fold his tent. Manning's "not so great" (period).

Back