The NFL Draft, 2022

I've said numerous times here I would want Will Anderson on the Pats. Yeah, too early for projection.

I've said numerous times here I would want Will Anderson on the Pats. Yeah, too early for projection.

His lateral burst and power generation makes him dangerous on stunts.
Great play strength, explosive, relentless motor. Lethal in pursuit.

His lateral burst and power generation makes him dangerous on stunts.
Great play strength, explosive, relentless motor. Lethal in pursuit.
Well said indeed. He's an amazing pass rusher. He's going to be fun for us to watch for another season.

Way too early for "draft 2023" talk, but people who have managed to make a living off "NFL draft" gotta do something :coffee:
I'll give Bryce Young this year to see how it goes, but I wasn't that impressed either, but maybe I'm just remember the National Championship game loss to Georgia.
he's is also young of age so could/should grow up/fill out.

Not a big confidence builder to see Fat Matt Patricia so involved in the war room. The newer vids show him even more. I think Groh deferred a lot to BB/Patricia given this was his first official one.

Not a big confidence builder to see Fat Matt Patricia so involved in the war room. The newer vids show him even more. I think Groh deferred a lot to BB/Patricia given this was his first official one.

Once the board is set, it's so easy a cave man can do it.

The video was really interesting to me. Kendrick is obviously a live wire and has bonded with our QB1, who deserves respect for the THOUGHTFULNESS of hosting his teammates
for a draft party and hiring the sake guy was a nice touch. The laughs were sincere and while it was a cool day out, Mac showed leadership and caring and what is now an evident attention
to detail.

Some of these guys are going to be the future of this franchise and they look to number 10 to be their leader and while establishing that role takes some time, I think he's done an impressive job so far. Little things like this party will be a positive that they will need when they're in a tough spot in a game.

I got a boot out of it.

The video was really interesting to me. Kendrick is obviously a live wire and has bonded with our QB1, who deserves respect for the THOUGHTFULNESS of hosting his teammates
for a draft party and hiring the sake guy was a nice touch. The laughs were sincere and while it was a cool day out, Mac showed leadership and caring and what is now an evident attention
to detail.

Some of these guys are going to be the future of this franchise and they look to number 10 to be their leader and while establishing that role takes some time, I think he's done an impressive job so far. Little things like this party will be a positive that they will need when they're in a tough spot in a game.

I got a boot out of it.
Kendrick while not edelperson brings a lot of the same energy/vibe

Kendrick while not edelperson brings a lot of the same energy/vibe

Yep. It's a new day in Foxboro and these guys aren't going to wring their hands and worry about yesterday. I think we have some guys that can make some tomorrows to look
forward to.

Having said that, yes, I miss Julian. Since this is the Draft thread, I'll note that people were dumping on him for years until he won them over.

I'm satisfied with our draft and look forward. I wasn't thrilled initially, but a deep dive post-draft has changed my outlook. We're good.

My God, don't we get a break for even a week!
(cue all draft experts to get on the bandwagon and parrot the same or similar ranking. This is how rankings get imprinted way too early)

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1521939526633074688

My first prediction for the 2023 Draft is that Phil Jurkovec will end up in the top ten when all is said and done. I've seen enough of him to believe that he has
plenty of requisite pro traits and potential. I'm really impressed with that kid and his WR1 Zay Flowers could also be a 1st rounder.

Yep. It's a new day in Foxboro and these guys aren't going to wring their hands and worry about yesterday. I think we have some guys that can make some tomorrows to look
forward to.

Having said that, yes, I miss Julian. Since this is the Draft thread, I'll note that people were dumping on him for years until he won them over.

I'm satisfied with our draft and look forward. I wasn't thrilled initially, but a deep dive post-draft has changed my outlook. We're good.

Even though it took 4 years you could see Edelperson had it. I remember him scrapping for a first down in a Ravens playoff loss when he was a rookie. Not the same player but in other ways, both Bourne and Meyers are both keepers. I'm not convinced any of the newer WRs are better than Bourne and Meyers in the WR corps

Even though it took 4 years you could see Edelperson had it. I remember him scrapping for a first down in a Ravens playoff loss when he was a rookie. Not the same player but in other ways, both Bourne and Meyers are both keepers. I'm not convinced any of the newer WRs are better than Bourne and Meyers in the WR corps
Bourne wasn't very good in SF...well, maybe he was just bad everytime that I watched a 49ers game? He was always dropping passes from the QB.

Back