dumbess show eva. Why do some of the people jump to a new time but not others? Leaky hydrogen bomb? Pleaze....
the present is travelling in time, I think the Bomb explains where the power is coming from on this Island...it was Buried and remember when they were drilling and the guy had similar burns? he was told a inch more and the power he unleashed would be devastating.

I think with the flash back and forwards we are getting questions to the answer we have in the present

also the girl Holding the gun on Faraday....could she be Penny's Mom who escapes with CHarles Widmore

which leads to Penny knowing what is going on

also the girl Holding the gun on Faraday....could she be Penny's Mom who escapes with CHarles Widmore

which leads to Penny knowing what is going on

Actually, I think that the girl holding the gun on Faraday was Faraday's mother. She has the accent, and Faraday told her that she seemed familiar.

Great ironic twist.

Actually, I think that the girl holding the gun on Faraday was Faraday's mother. She has the accent, and Faraday told her that she seemed familiar.

Great ironic twist.

Never picked up on that. I thought she looked like the girl that he more or lessed disabled and left behind. Wow. Mindscrews. This show gives them to me.

Great ironic twist.

didn't the girl holding the gun to him say something like "you couldn't stay away, could you?"

She kinda looks like Penny a bit, so her also being Penny's mother could be a possibility.

What do people think of this, hopefully it hasn't been said yet, but having the H-Bomb being burried under ground explains what the hatch was all about. This is why they had to type in the numbers to the computers, and why they always had to put on biohazard suits each time they left the hatch early on.

What do people think of this, hopefully it hasn't been said yet, but having the H-Bomb being burried under ground explains what the hatch was all about. This is why they had to type in the numbers to the computers, and why they always had to put on biohazard suits each time they left the hatch early on.

The number were punched so the magnet thing didn't go off....which it eventually did.

That episode sucked. A bunch a filler BS.

Was last night the first time that it was confirmed that Widmore was a member of the "others"?

He and Ben are rivals. But I don't recall his ever being confirmed as an other until last night.

Way to ruin it for him, therick!! :shake:

Well I deliberately did not read the predecessor posts deliberately just for that reason!

Was last night the first time that it was confirmed that Widmore was a member of the "others"?

He and Ben are rivals. But I don't recall his ever being confirmed as an other until last night.

BOOOOM!:sulk:

Back