The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

Sorry O_P_T for your loss. Pretty pup.

~Dee~

Love the pic of her chomping on that giant carrot.

Sorry for your loss man, it's always tough no matter how many you've been through.

So sorry for your loss opt.

I got a call from my best friend yesterday after work. A girl I've known since elementary school all the way through high school passed away last week.

F*ck cancer.

She was a great person and even though I haven't seen her in years, she was just someone special to me and someone I felt made the world around her better.

R.I.P. Becky.

Well this blows. My godmom is latest to be found with cancer. It is in the head not tail of pancreas and well it looks shitty. Too many lost to this f-in disease

Sorry to hear, Mikie. Thoughts and prayers.
(My Dad recently had half of his pancreas removed)

My sincere sympathies, Mikie. All cancer sucks but pancreatic CA sucks more than most.

I'm so very sorry, Mikie. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry my friend. Prayers for sure.

the big bastard C has been all over my mind of late. My baby sister's one year anniversary was a week ago yesterday. A long hard war with acute myeloid leukemia. :sulk:

Be well.

BostonTim

Crap, that sucks Mikie.

Thoughts are with you.

On a follow up to my loss of Gromit, it's funny.

My boy Caesar has started to adopt some of the behavior of Gromit, since she passed.

Gromit had the habit of doing "Roo Roo Roo" as opposed to typical barking. It was almost as if she was trying to speak.

Caesar has started to do something similar, but hasn't quite gotten there yet.

Gromit, used to love to be let out on the cable/run and would just sit outside the door surveying her domain.

Caesar has started to do that.

He just turned 4, so I don't know if it him no longer being a puppy or if there is some sort of passing of the torch.

I'd like to think it was the latter, since I know Gromit picked up those behaviors from our Chow Samantha.

So sorry Mikie. Cancer does $uck. You're in my thoughts

~Dee~

OPT, very sorry for your loss of Gromit. It is funny how Caesar seems to be trying to adopt her mannerisms. Maybe it is his way of coping.

Gina

Mike, very sorry on your Godmom and the cancer - yes, it definitely s*cks. Prayers for her and all of your family.

Gina

Back