The problem with crack whores

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
They fill up your forum with joy, then they wig out and run off with another corner of the innarwebs for an unholy dumpster-fire tryst and leave you all alone. Then, when that ends badly, they they come back unannounced with their crackheadedness and make you feel bad for talking about them while they were gone. While you're musing about where they've been, they begin littering up every thread on the front page with posts that would make the Illuminati proud.

Ok, maybe you don't feel bad about talking about them while they were gone. Especially when they bring back all of their seedy friends to litter up the joint.

Hey Annihilus, can't you give me a ride to the ATM machine?

crackhead.jpg

They fill up your forum with joy, then they wig out and run off with another corner of the innarwebs for an unholy dumpster-fire tryst and leave you all alone. Then, when that ends badly, they they come back unannounced with their crackheadedness and make you feel bad for talking about them while they were gone. While you're musing about where they've been, they begin littering up every thread on the front page with posts that would make the Illuminati proud.

Ok, maybe you don't feel bad about talking about them while they were gone. Especially when they bring back all of their seedy friends to litter up the joint.

You're not talking about Jaric, are you?

:coffee:

You have to wonder what kind of diseases they bring back with them too.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Y'all are some strange mofos..............lol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fLkdm7ruM6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As far as I'm concerned, pretty much everything south of Bloomington is Kentucky.

Well that might explain some things. All of my friends live in Columbus, Seymour or Madison. One used to live in Franklin, but I'm not sure he's still there.

I don't think I see Indiana the same way you do, though. Instead of interpreting some areas as being more refined than others, I just see 50 shades of hillbilly.

It's all good. :toast:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Rw0A8jE18s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back