TIm e To bRING teh THUDER!!!!!

WeakSmackGuy

The C-Diddy of smack talk
Reaction score
O yES!!!! IT is TO Be BAck!!!!

You AMAY WIHS dstroy ME but NOT!!!1 HA!11!! BuRN! No ONe is canS TOPPING ME!!!!! I am Always Wining!! BEcasue Am Alswasy GOIng to Tell TRUTH !Bout PARTIOTS!!! And COlds!!!!

HEre is a BRUN!!! That all PATirost fawns AHTE!@!!! :bang:H a ha ! <- THIs is like mE SHOtTING you ALL with This BURNBURN BURN!!!!!

Why doeS Tom BARdy's naME Rhyme with Ronmey!!!!??? ANd why does Barack rthyme With ArnolD LUCk!??!?!? HA ! BUrn IT' iS becuase we area alwayS WiNNLING!!!!!!

Full Circle brilliant? Full Circle genius? Full Circle dunce? Idk since I don't speak your language. I'll just have to wait for KOK. He does speak your language and he's a genius. Be prepared.

popcorn

You AMAY WIHS dstroy ME but NOT!!!1 HA!11!! BuRN! No ONe is canS TOPPING ME!!!!! I am Always Wining!! BEcasue Am Alswasy GOIng to Tell TRUTH !Bout PARTIOTS!!! And COlds!!!!

HEre is a BRUN!!! That all PATirost fawns AHTE!@!!! :bang:H a ha ! <- THIs is like mE SHOtTING you ALL with This BURNBURN BURN!!!!!

Why doeS Tom BARdy's naME Rhyme with Ronmey!!!!??? ANd why does Barack rthyme With ArnolD LUCk!??!?!? HA ! BUrn IT' iS becuase we area alwayS WiNNLING!!!!!!

He has returned!!

:Lwelcome:

What does that meam?:shrug:

That's how Luck will be talking after the NE defense delivers its "Welcome to the NFL" greeting.

Welcome back!!! Colts week just wouldn't be the same without you

:toast:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The Pats will bury you.

:fire:

Oh. I guess its on now. There in no smack like weak smack.
Patriots will win and Colts will cry like little babies!
Posted via Mobile Device

This was cute and kinda funny initially. Like a fart cushion, though, it just gets infantile beyond the first time.

I totally agree. I look at this now and I'm all like "Where did I find the time and energy for mock trolling sports message boards?" More fun than parenting, I guess.

This was cute and kinda funny initially. Like a fart cushion, though, it just gets infantile beyond the first time.

I totally agree. I look at this now and I'm all like "Where did I find the time and energy for mock trolling sports message boards?" More fun than parenting, I guess.

Damn it, reading this is like seeing a KISS concert without the make up. It just aint the same.:sulk:

Well, take heart Colt fans - I am sure the game would have been closer had Freeney and Mathis played.

:coffee:

Back