Time to panic, Brady OUT? (Bogus account, nm)

This can't be real...Not used to this Twitterverse yet

Sorry, nm. This isn't the real account. I'll see myself out.

Well, according to SB Nation, Brady did miss practice today due to illness.

Link

Let's assume for a moment that this is not some sort of fake account, it is Rapoport and the report is correct.....(despite all kinds of doubts that it is)

I'm OK with it.

I believe Brady's body needs a break after getting pummeled for the last month and I'm a believer that Jimmy G. is a good quarterback who is capable of leading this team to a win Sunday.

I think this game just got a hell of a lot more interesting seeing the kid get a real start with something on the line. I think he can be good enough to beat Tennessee and open some eyes in the process.

Now......let's see what the deal really is.

(EDIT: nothing to see here. It's fake)

I can't be the only one who liked the inoffensive pop tones of Rick Astley.

Well, as was said, Brady DID miss practice today with illness. Let's hope it is not Jamie Collins disease.

Well, as was said, Brady DID miss practice today with illness. Let's hope it is not Jamie Collins disease.

Gronk, too. I've been down for the count all week with the flu, but, given that I'm 2000+ miles away and don't kiss men, they could not have gotten it from me ...

NOPE, I made a best of Rick and Terrance Trent D'Arby CB I used to jam to..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zwSBbfECfFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Truth is that there have been hundreds of pop stars who didn't have his pipes and never had to suffer the humiliation of becoming a running joke for all eternity.

It's interesting how some of these people are successful and have tons of fans and then suddenly they get cooties and everybody drops them like a hot pocket. Like Creed and Nickelback, for instance.

Sam Kinison was once asked to comment on his brother's tragic death and he said something like "Well, it's not all bad.....for instance he'll never have to listen to Rick Astley again".

I don't know if it started there, but I can almost guarantee that Astley made some money and got laid a few times before the floorboards gave way.

Truth is that there have been hundreds of pop stars who didn't have his pipes and never had to suffer the humiliation of becoming a running joke for all eternity.

It's interesting how some of these people are successful and have tons of fans and then suddenly they get cooties and everybody drops them like a hot pocket. Like Creed and Nickelback, for instance.

Sam Kinison was once asked to comment on his brother's tragic death and he said something like "Well, it's not all bad.....for instance he'll never have to listen to Rick Astley again".

I don't know if it started there, but I can almost guarantee that Astley made some money and got laid a few times before the floorboards gave way.

The video for the song is insanely bad. I always figured that was the root cause.

and IF he is still looking to get laid, you know he is.... he may be the butt of jokes but he is getting publicity

I can say that he still known to the middle school kids of today.

Gronk, too. I've been down for the count all week with the flu, but, given that I'm 2000+ miles away and don't kiss men, they could not have gotten it from me ...

Saw a twit? that a friend of Gronk's passed away and that's why he is absent.

6e4313316801d7127340a4abe199b6b5.jpg

Zo went off the rails last week and the topic turned to the boy band that hit it with "mmmbop".

So as they speculated that they had done alright one in studio looked up their net worth.

Either $10 or $20 mil.

Silence.

Holy crap!

For that?!?!

Zo went off the rails last week and the topic turned to the boy band that hit it with "mmmbop".

So as they speculated that they had done alright one in studio looked up their net worth.

Either $10 or $20 mil.

Silence.

Holy crap!

For that?!?!

The Hanson Brothers.
Thanks to the collective buying power of adolescent girls.
My daughter had their album. (she was 11 when the song was out in '96) :shrug:

Back