Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I want SF87 to win because I suck

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

OffTopic

civilly discoursed
Reaction score
The most important question of all time for Patriots Planet-

Who would win in a steel death cage match? Who would you like to win?

This question is stupid.

You know wild hearts can't be broken!
Posted via Mobile Device

All SF87 would need to do would be wear a Brady jersey. Not only would midgar refuse to hit him, SF87 would get his first BJ, too.
I actually Laughed Out Loud and clapped my hands like a retarded seal at that ROFL

All SF87 would need to do would be wear a Brady jersey. Not only would midgar refuse to hit him, SF87 would get his first BJ, too.
I can only encourage that sort of thing if SF87 busts his nut in midgar's vajayjay, you know... :coffee:

SF87's strategy should be to come out throwing haymakers. If the fight turns into an endurance match he has no chance of matching Midgar. Kenyan marathon runners marvel at his endurance. Overall I don't think SF has much of a chance, because even if he would manage to knock midgar out, I don't think midgar would aknowledge it.

SF87's strategy should be to come out throwing haymakers. If the fight turns into an endurance match he has no chance of matching Midgar. Kenyan marathon runners marvel at his endurance. Overall I don't think SF has much of a chance, because even if he would manage to knock midgar out, I don't think midgar would aknowledge it.
Par for the course :)

Back