Top o' the Mormon'.

giphy.gif

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London.
After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
The Irishman asked for a whiskey which was promptly brought and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."
The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too. I didn't know we had that choice."

Or the Girlie Pic thread. :coffee:

Marie Osmond is as pure as the driven snow :thwak:
And I'd have no problem being on top of that Mormon'

:hump:

BTW Chevss, she's 56, same age as my beloved and looking just as hot.

... And that should go in the "Brag about my wife" Thread. :coffee:

Most certainly. I'm one of the lucky ones. She's in better shape at 56 than she was at 23 when we got married. I wish I could say the same about myself.

Back to BT's post subject:

This Irish guy walks into a bar and orders three pints at once. He drinks them by taking a sip of one, a sip of the next, and a sip of the last, each in turn. When he finishes all three, he orders another three and continues to drink in the same fashion. The bartender says "You know, if you ordered them one at a time, they wouldn't go flat."

The Irishman explains "I have two brothers. One in Australia, and one in the States. When we parted, we promised we'd always drink this way in remembrance of each other."

"How nice!" says the bartender, charmed.

The Irishman becomes a regular at the bar, and always drinks the same way.

One day, he comes into the bar and asks for two pints. Everyone at the bar goes silent, some even tear up a little. At the Irishman's second round, the bartender grips his hand and says, "I want to you offer you my condolences for the loss of your brother... anything I can do, really, don't hesitate."

The Irishman chuckles and says, "No, you're mistaken. It's just that I've joined the Mormon Church, and so I can't drink anymore."

Two Irish ladies were shopping at a Farmer's Market.

Peggy picks up two large potatoes and hefts them for a bit and then says:

"I'll tell ya, Mary, these potatoes remoind me o' me husband's nuts"

Mary breathlessly replies Oh my, Peggy! Can they really be THAT big?

Peggys says "No, dear, his aren't......but they're every bit as DIRTY!!!"

Happy St. Patrick's Day, all!

:toast:

Back