tSemi-OFFICIAL: Leon Powe's --> Brian Hoyer Sploogefest Thread

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
[...]

In this year’s (2010) exhibition opener against the Saints, (Brian) Hoyer completed 8 of 13 passes for 106 yards. He followed that with a strong outing against the Falcons Thursday night, completing 8 of 15 passes for 94 yards, including a 24-yard touchdown to rookie tight end Rob Gronkowski.

“I think the comfort level is definitely better, but it’s one thing to do this out here on the practice field,’’ Hoyer said last week. “You still have to do it in a game.

“For me, it’s a valuable opportunity to go out and play in these preseason games because it’s going to be the most that I’m guaranteed to play this year.’’

[...]
the entire wet & messy Leon :jerkit: palmed story may be found HERE for your reading pleasure

sorry if this is re-post but have at it Leon :doh:

:archive:

Actually, Buddy Farnham's nickname is "Trash Can" because the Hoyenator hits him every time. If those two are on the field at the same same order the rings!

...for another team.

See? This is what we've been missing here - RG's level-headed (ROFL) outlook on things.

Actually, Buddy Farnham's nickname is "Trash Can" because the Hoyenator hits him every time. If those two are on the field at the same same order the rings!

...for another team.

I see what you did there...

Good show!

The Hoyernator also had a 70.4 completion percentage last season, IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR. The sky is the limit for this guy.

We saw what Turnover Tom did in his last outing, giving it away four times. Notice how they're going back to the dink and dunk and power running game, because Belichick knows he can't rely on Brady's arm. The guy can't connect on a deep ball to save his life. Any time a deep pass is caught, it's the receiver who should be given all the credit for adjusting to noodle arm. Moss bailed him out so many times in 2007, go back and watch.

I mean, he was given the best offense of all time and puked up only 14 points in the Super Bowl. With like a 60 percent completion percentage. Pitiful.

Good show!

The Hoyernator also had a 70.4 completion percentage last season, IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR. The sky is the limit for this guy.

We saw what Turnover Tom did in his last outing, giving it away four times. Notice how they're going back to the dink and dunk and power running game, because Belichick knows he can't rely on Brady's arm. The guy can't connect on a deep ball to save his life. Any time a deep pass is caught, it's the receiver who should be given all the credit for adjusting to noodle arm. Moss bailed him out so many times in 2007, go back and watch.

I mean, he was given the best offense of all time and puked up only 14 points in the Super Bowl. With like a 60 percent completion percentage. Pitiful.
Leon, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but are you intellectually challenged or something? Because I would hate to think that I'm laughing at someone who was handicapped in any way.

Feel free to dispute any of my claims.

Or you can just throw out an insult and run away, like you normally do.

Feel free to dispute any of my claims.

Or you can just throw out an insult and run away, like you normally do.

Well, see, you really don't know me, Leon. I don't run from anything. It's just that your claims are too ridiculous to dispute. Now, if Hoyer had started any regular season games and had ACTUAL statistics to compare to a 3X SB winning QB, perhaps we could have a real discussion. But sinking balls in trashcans and pondering 7-on-7s stats don't interest me. They're just something to laugh at.

Good show!

I'm starting to see the same things you are Leon. Obviously a man of vision, who stands up to hostility alone, but unafraid. You have style, is what I'm saying.

Hoyer throws a more catchable ball than Brady and you don't see him on the sideline scowling away like a bastard.

Let's bury the hatchet, join forces and illuminate all these Brady hypnosis victims. Get in on the ground floor of something big.

How bout it?

Help me !!!!!!!!!!! Why is this debate going on??????

Brady is the starting QB what else is there to say!!!!

Help me !!!!!!!!!!! Why is this debate going on??????

Brady is the starting QB what else is there to say!!!!

Starting Qb for now....Hoyer is taking his job maybe as early as the 3rd game. I am not sure how long this team can go with Brady under throwing wideouts and missing another pass like he did in the last preseason game. The only passes Hoyer seems to miss is drops, and passes he throws away because its part of the gameplan.

Starting Qb for now....Hoyer is taking his job maybe as early as the 3rd game. I am not sure how long this team can go with Brady under throwing wideouts and missing another pass like he did in the last preseason game. The only passes Hoyer seems to miss is drops, and passes he throws away because its part of the gameplan.

I just don't know if Belichick will have the stones to do what needs to be done this time around. Brady (due to his 3 Superbowl victories) is still more popular than Bledsoe was back in 2001. This will be a much harder trigger to pull.

Even though Hoyer has completely outmatched Brady in the trash can drills, there will still be people who will look at what Brady did in the past, as a reason to maintain the status quo.

I'm starting to see the same things you are Leon. Obviously a man of vision, who stands up to hostility alone, but unafraid. You have style, is what I'm saying.

Hoyer throws a more catchable ball than Brady and you don't see him on the sideline scowling away like a bastard.

Let's bury the hatchet, join forces and illuminate all these Brady hypnosis victims. Get in on the ground floor of something big.

How bout it?
Join the club Hawg, we've got jackets.

Hoyer > Brady

Plus, you know, the whole haircut thing.

tombrady.jpg

Brian_Hoyer.JPG

this is so true...Tom's ball comes in at a strange angle, the point actually is up when it calls for down and down when it is supposed to be up.....Ash Barrel Hoyer throws a nice catchable ball with the point coming in at the proper angle for a receiver to make the reception. It almost falls into his hands forcing the reception

I'm going to demand to the coaches that they start Hoyer, and I will claim racism against bald guys if they don't

I'm going to demand to the coaches that they start Hoyer, and I will claim racism against bald guys if they don't

Don't bother.

I just heard from a reliable source that Tom pulled up to the parking lot at Gillette this afternoon, and......

"The sign said long haired freaky people need not apply."

:rockon:

Back