Umm..Just Wondering: Why is Ex-Pat Matt doing Monty Python tricks In our heading art?

BT...how did you get those pictures...I am asking because I am trying to get better with Photoshop and it seems you are able to take a picture and add things like Matt to it....thats pretty neat...

I have no idea what happened, i remember that being part of the planet during the cassel year tommy was out but i am not seeing it.

MAYBE YOU ARE RUNNING AN OLDER VERSION OF PATRIOTS PLANET (CAP LOCKS SORRY NOT YELLING)

BT...how did you get those pictures...I am asking because I am trying to get better with Photoshop and it seems you are able to take a picture and add things like Matt to it....thats pretty neat...

I still do everything in Paint. Maybe Boston Tim can do some Photoshop tutorials for us sometime.

I have no idea what happened, i remember that being part of the planet during the cassel year tommy was out but i am not seeing it.

MAYBE YOU ARE RUNNING AN OLDER VERSION OF PATRIOTS PLANET (CAP LOCKS SORRY NOT YELLING)

Magic Mushrooms.

He ated some.

I am the worlds most ignorant photo-shopper. IF I did it I was impersonating a blind squirrel on an acorn hunt or the famous monkey typing Macbeth.

But Middy. Do you see what I'm talking about? Or are you mocking me again. ROFL

Cheers

In Photoshop, it can be done using layers. That's one of the most important things to get proficient at in Photoshop.

tim the bottom of this page should have what you are running...

mine says

what does yours say?
mine says version 3.8.0

So it's not the latest. But I don't seem to have done anything. This is new this am. How.why did it change???

mine says version 3.8.0
that might be your issue, an older version overtook your machine...I wonder if anyone else is having this issue too

that might be your issue, an older version overtook your machine...I wonder if anyone else is having this issue

all the new upgrades added, I would wait a day or two and see if you catch up

that might be your issue, an older version overtook your machine...I wonder if anyone else is having this issue too

Uninstalling/reinstalling PatriotsPlanet should take care of the problem, I would think.

that might be your issue, an older version overtook your machine...I wonder if anyone else is having this issue

all the new upgrades added, I would wait a day or two and see if you catch up

I've got it too....and this particular computer didn't exist in 2010, so chances of that being cached on it are slim to none.

SSDD

Miamisnow.gif

ROFLROFLROFL Can we use this one instead?

Back