Vick

Time to fess up here. I never told anyone here about my dog, Skippy, because I didn't want to seem like I was bragging or anything, but the obvious love that others here have for their dogs is inspiring me to also talk about mine.

Below I've included a picture of Skippy when he was a bit younger. He's looking a little bit less frisky now that some dog years have rolled on by but he's still a handsome fella.

Skippy still enjoys dry-humping inanimate objects, fluffy and soft a plus (but not necessary), and sniffing whatever he can sniff. People say that dogs can't really see TV but Skipper seems to really like Regis Philbin.

Anyway, enough sentimental nonsense outta me. Meet the Skipster:

My dog says hi...:coffee:
0.jpg

Here are my 2. wuv

If they had a middle finger, they'd be waving it at Vick. The tails will have to do. I don't think he should have been let back in the league along with so many others. I know if I had committed many of the crimes these guys have, my employer would have fired me. The NFL has no standards of conduct for anything but the inconsequential spygate.

mt8osl.jpg

brady is going to lose the mvp award because of political correctness. and people want a redeem this loser for some reason. it's really pissing me off. they're just waiting for brady to have that one awful game just to justify voting for michael dick.

Here's a picture of my Loke

4vocz87.jpg

great looking dog....now if you had a picture of your little one and the dog in one, you would have the best looking picture on here.

brady is going to lose the mvp award because of political correctness. and people want a redeem this loser for some reason. it's really pissing me off. they're just waiting for brady to have that one awful game just to justify voting for michael dick.

Exactly. I heard some guys on the NFL Network last night chiming in. They all thought Vick should be MVP. WTF? I shouldn't really care because afterall it's the rings that matter but how can these people get paid so much money to be on TV yet be so effin' dumb? How can you look at both players' overall body of work this season and actually say Vick has been better? I mean $hit, while Vick was hurt, didn't Kolb come in and actually win a game or two?

Back