Visiting Colts Fans: Use this thread and Apologies too!

Ha! Whyd o you even put this thread on this message board? All the xperts agree PAYTON MANING Is better than Tom Brady! And Teddy Brew-ski (Like beer, maybe he drink too much!?!) will not stop Joe-sy Addai Sunday!! Also, Bob SAnders (all0pro) is out this Sunday but he is better than ROIDNEY HArrison!

LOL, this is so very easy!!!!

Really? I mean, really? This is the best you can come up with?

Also, if you are a Colts fan you should probably learn how to spell your quarterbacks name.:thumb:

However, I should also apologize for most of our members here. You see, even though we dislike Peyton (except when he makes "the face" which means he is losing) and despise the Polian, we generally have a respect for the franchise. A respect borne of competition and hard fought games.
Maybe you "respect" that PAYTON MANNIG Is the BEST!!1! I saw a reputable expert on television that said he is the best!!! HA!

Ha! Whyd o you even put this thread on this message board? All the xperts agree PAYTON MANING Is better than Tom Brady! And Teddy Brew-ski (Like beer, maybe he drink too much!?!) will not stop Joe-sy Addai Sunday!! Also, Bob SAnders (all0pro) is out this Sunday but he is better than ROIDNEY HArrison!

mmmkay...who's alt is this...The obvious poor RG imitation aside, I say NUT/PP has sprouted another offspring...damn gremlins, cant get them wet, ya know.

WTF.....ovah? :spock:

Really? I mean, really? This is the best you can come up with?

Also, if you are a Colts fan you should probably learn how to spell your quarterbacks name.:thumb:
He's one of yours. It's a variation of Manning's Army trolling where he pretends to be a Colts fan but acts like a buffoon to make us look bad.

Like if I created a patsfan username and acted a fool to make you all look bad.

He's one of yours. It's a variation of Manning's Army trolling where he pretends to be a Colts fan but acts like a buffoon to make us look bad.

He doesn't need to pretend to make you look bad:coffee:

:spock:

well he did select the username "WeakSmackGuy"

I see you have already begunj to fear this SUnday's game - but saying I am wrong does not make you win! One thing that is very ikmportant is the offensive line, or should i say offenseive line of the patriots (HAHA!). Indy's line is the best, Jeff Saturday is the center and he has been on PEYTAN MANNINGS team for years! This is only one aspect of the ~factual~ the colts are the best. I will list many others. Q...E....D

Also I call him ********* because they CHEAT!

Unless Manning's Army (or this incarnation) attends the University of Indiana, he's not who you think he is.

I see you have already begunj to fear this SUnday's game - but saying I am wrong does not make you win! One thing that is very ikmportant is the offensive line, or should i say offenseive line of the patriots (HAHA!). Indy's line is the best, Jeff Saturday is the center and he has been on PEYTAN MANNINGS team for years! This is only one aspect of the ~factual~ the colts are the best. I will list many others. Q...E....D

I see your

image.php

and I raise you a

licker.gif

Jh?

Jaric and CKA
THIS

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Powerful smack.

I have no retort.

Back