Visiting Colts Fans: Use this thread and Apologies too!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OImKPh6N_Lw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OImKPh6N_Lw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Unless Manning's Army (or this incarnation) attends the University of Indiana, he's not who you think he is.

Really posting from IU? Wow. that is some kinda good. Bouncing off of their servers. hmmm....

No way this is for real, imo. Colts fans can't be THAT stupid, can they?

I post from Indiana wehere the Colts are from!!! They are the best!! I suspect you have used technoology to look at my ISP which stands for INternet service provider. It might also stand for Its-a-loss SUnday PATRIOTS!!! PAYTON MANNIN IS THE VEST!

I post from Indiana wehere the Colts are from!!! They are the best!! I suspect you have used technoology to look at my ISP which stands for INternet service provider. It might also stand for Its-a-loss SUnday PATRIOTS!!! PAYTON MANNIN IS THE VEST!

Wait...did you say you had a Peyton Manning vest??

Really posting from IU? Wow. that is some kinda good. Bouncing off of their servers. hmmm....

No way this is for real, imo. Colts fans can't be THAT stupid, can they?
Most of us have managed to elevate ourselves from the "walking facepalm" status.

And I'm going to go ahead and throw out a premptive "I see what you did there" for the unoriginal smartass who turns that around into an insult. (I'm looking right at you tehRick :D )

Most of us have managed to elevate ourselves from the "walking facepalm" status.

And I'm going to go ahead and throw out a premptive "I see what you did there" for the unoriginal smartass who turns that around into an insult. (I'm looking right at you tehRick :D )

Yeah, but you didn't see what I did there!:D

what's your major? what's your minor?

have you ever done anything major w/ a miner?

My major is teh INDIANOPOILS COLTS WIN!!! My minro is the PATRIOTS LOSE asnd Tom Bradey is not as good as PAYTON MANNIN!

Wow, no way this fool is in college. He's spelled his own QB's name eighteen different ways, along with misspelling virtually every other word he puts down.

BTW, Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison have retired...just wanted to point that out to you, even though you have shown us you are a football savant.

Wow, no way this fool is in college. He's spelled his own QB's name eighteen different ways, along with misspelling virtually every other word he puts down.

BTW, Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison have retired...just wanted to point that out to you, even though you have shown us you are a football savant.
He's trolling. He just wants to get a response.

I also doubt he's a colts fan.

Back