Was AJ McCarron paid off?

yackittysacks

Reaction score
The end of the game sure looked like it was all wrapped up when AJ McCarron threw the incomplete pass and the ball was recovered by Wolf. It took an act of God to get the refs to even look at the pass. The called it an incomplete pass when it was clearly a fumble. The very next play AJ McCarron wasn't even looking at the center when the ball was snapped. It almost looked like he missed it on purpose. No way that could be the case. Right?

Of course, he was playing the end of game with what may be a broken wrist.

He's going for an MRI today.

Of course, he was playing the end of game with what may be a broken wrist.

He's going for an MRI today.

Really? That sucks for them. When is the Red Rocket coming back? If Andy is still out that surely puts an end to the Bungels hopes.

What hopes? They're the Bengals.

January 8, 2006 — Steelers 31, Bengals 17 (wild-card round)
January 9, 2010 — Jets 24, Bengals 14 (wild card)
January 7, 2012 — Texans 31, Bengals 10 (wild card)
January 5, 2013 — Texans 19, Bengals 13 (wild card)
January 5, 2014 — Chargers 27, Bengals 10 (wild card)
January 4, 2015 — Colts 26, Bengals 10 (wild card)

Yacksackofshit is getting banned lmao. I actually find him entertaining. He doesn't go all out troll like the girl who killed herself over PM but he's tolerable like the jetsbros. But if we had to pick between the two. I say the jetsbros stays

He hasn't been banned yet. I am waiting for my payoff.

I want some of whatever this Yappity fella is smoking. It's gotta be good for ADHD.

We need to make Patriots Planet strong again. We can do that, by building a wall along the OrangeMane border. Then, we can send back all the Mane-iacs that are here illegally. Anyone who disagrees, is on their period.

Make Patriots Planet strong again. :coffee:

With Denver so high above sea level and Colorado allowing marijuana sales, does it change the meaning of "Mile High"?

Back