Watson... What is actually happening (poll)

What do you think is really happening with Deshaun Watson?

• Watson is guilty and going to prison

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is creating this for $

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer is working with Texan leadership to keep him there

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Ambulance chaser lawyer/Texan leadership using consensual acts to kill market

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rusty Hardin is the lawyer for the women. His name should sound familiar since he's defended many high profile athletes over the years.
From Roger Clemens' PED allegations to Rudy Tomjanovich to Warren Moon, Hardin has been a fixture in high profile cases for many years.
He knows what he's doing.

Rusty Hardin is the lawyer for the women. His name should sound familiar since he's defended many high profile athletes over the years.
From Roger Clemens' PED allegations to Rudy Tomjanovich to Warren Moon, Hardin has been a fixture in high profile cases for many years.
He knows what he's doing.

I thought he was Watson’s lawyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know what to make of all this, so in the absence of evidence and facts I resort to my bullshit detector.

I have always thought that Deshaun Watson impressed me as an extremely nice and gentle soul. I have not heard him speak in a while, but I have a really
hard time picturing him as a sexual predator. That doesn't mean he isn't.

However, the plaintiff's lawyer pegs the meter at 11.

I'm trying hard not to connect the dots between weirdo supreme Jack Easterby and Thanks Dad McNair.

In any case, this episode is a giant shitshow that is either going to expose a phony predator posing as a Boy Scout Superstar or a gullible rich moron falling under the
spell of a weirdo cult leader and trying to weasel out of a contractual obligation by destroying his life.

Easily the biggest bombshell to hit the NFL since Deflategate.

I think the #1 option invaid . These are civil Lawsuits. DA would have to press charges for Criminal case. Maybe it should be he should be released.

I think the #1 option invaid . These are civil Lawsuits. DA would have to press charges for Criminal case. Maybe it should be he should be released.
Nothing is in the way of the DA doing that. Just need the facts to come out in order to make that decision.

Nothing is in the way of the DA doing that. Just need the facts to come out in order to make that decision.
Thats why it's invaild option. If they're any truth to these complaints . NFL could give him same punishment as AB a 8 game suspension

You can't go to prison on a civil Lawsuit. NFL could suspend him for 8 games. That's the same punishment AB received.
Agreed. But if the civil suit may lead to facts that cause the DA to do something. What if the ambulance chaser actually presents facts of rape? Will the DA simply sit on its hands?

Agreed. But if the civil suit may lead to facts that cause the DA to do something. What if the ambulance chaser actually presents facts of rape? Will the DA simply sit on its hands?
That a possibility if the Backlash gets too big. Texans or NFL could put him on commish exempt list or release him.

I thought he was Watson’s lawyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He is. Thanks, I was in a hurry.

Buzbee is the lawyer for the women and multiple reports indicate he and Cal McNair are good friends.
I smell rotten fish now.

Last edited:
Deshaun Watson recently was thinking a lot about leaving the Texans and playing for another team.

But now he has much bigger things to worry about.

If he's guilty, his NFL career is over.

I believe the women. He fu....ed up. He's a loser. Was a good football player, but that's about a million times behind what he is as a person. Screw'm. I hope only the worst for him.
Last Friday, 10:32 PM

Buzbee is the lawyer for the women and multiple reports indicate he and Cal McNair are good friends.
I smell rotten fish now.
I do think the Texans tipped off Buzbee. I also think Watson is guilty too. It is one big mess all around.

I believe the women. He fu....ed up. He's a loser. Was a good football player, but that's about a million times behind what he is as a person. Screw'm. I hope only the worst for him.
So no innocent until proven guilty, you know that this is how our legal system is supposed to work right?

I smell rotten fish now.

Sounds to me like they had some dirt on Watson and decided to pass it on. But it turned into a giant shitshow. This might have gotten out of control even for them. I doubt character assassination was their goal, but that might end up happening.

after reading more, sounds like watson may be a kinky mf who solicits for certain thing(s) from ig girls. hence the nondisclusure agreements and admission from his manager that there was sex.
and much like kraft, he didn't try really hard to be discreet. though maybe that is part of the fetish. i still think it was consensual because why a nda if not? don't wanna play? that would be my cue to back out. but...i also thing that like other crises, this one is being used by someone to manipulate an outcome they desire. timing is too suspect.

Back