We are on to Buffalo

Good luck today. I hope we keep it close.
Losing Shady hurts you maybe even more than TB's being back since the Pats couldn't tackle ANYTHING OR ANYBODY last game against the Bills, least of all, him.
Here's to no injuries, & a well officiated game...:toast:
Crew is headed by John Parry per football zebras.

Well that went pretty much as expected. The Bills are so banged up, tghey couldn't compete with Gronk's high school team, Williamsville North - also my old High School :) - with him on the team.

But, I did find the best play of the game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIJivORyVsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(How the hell do you embed a video here???????) edit just ask Mikie

Well that went pretty much as expected. The Bills are so banged up, tghey couldn't compete with Gronk's high school team, Williamsville North - also my old High School :) - with him on the team.

(How the hell do you embed a video here???????)

That was pretty funny. Would have been funnier if the ref had picked it up and looked at it trying to figure out what it was.

**** it, I'll make the case if you'll seriously leave.

Bills made a lot of mistakes last week, and even though Miami tried to give the game away (and they really did), the Bills couldn't take advantage of it due to being so banged up.

If LeSean McCoy is even 80%, he poses a nightmare matchup for the Patriots. Not only is he a gifted runner, which will be even more obvious since the Patriots play almost exclusively sub packages due to lack of depth at linebacker, but his ability to catch the ball, and be the Bills best receiver, makes it even more of a nightmare.

The Patriots simply don't have a linebacker with the instincts to cover someone manned up on McCoy. Collins is fast, but his instincts kinda suck. Hightower tries hard, but he's simply not fast enough, McCoy absolutely shreds them.

And that's true of any year, but this year inparticular, McCoy is, to me, the MVP of the league to this point. Even when the Patriots held the Bills to 16 points in the first game, they still couldn't shut down McCoy.

Combine that with the fact that the Patriots can't generate a pass rush, and the fact that the Bills have a top-10 offensive line, and the fact that the Patriots struggle on third down and only have 9 takeaways on the season, that sets the Bills up perfectly for one of those 45 minute TOP games, ground and pound into submission.

Can the Patriots pass block? The Bills defensive line will be a real test, and the Bills young secondary has really gelled into a competent group.

Ryan Allen is trick-or-treat as a punter, and Stephen Gostkowski has become David Duval. The Patriots are coming off the worst special teams performance that I can remember in several years.

Back-to-back road games for the Patriots, and this one in the division. The Bills have talent and have a couple of quality wins on their resume.

Not only do the Bills have a real shot at winning, they should be favored in my mind.

That's the case. :coffee:
We seriously have 2 games left on the schedule. vs. Seattle, and @ Denver. The Patriots should be favored in all 9 remaining games.

And Denver's not going to be anywhere near a 1 seed. Book that. :coffee:

Interesting. I thought the above post was truth? LOL!!! I guess it wasn't. :coffee:

Anyway, another strong win for the city of New England. Congrats. Your team is looking about as solid as a team can. You guys have a legit shot at it all.

Congrats and good luck on the rest of your season. May we play a third time this year....

Man, I'm all for optimism but... good luck :toast:

Don't feel too down though, you guys should still be reveling in your Week 4 Super Bowl win. Maybe get some t-shirts made up :coffee:

(How the hell do you embed a video here???????)

use the embed code

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZIJivORyVsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting. I thought the above post was truth? LOL!!! I guess it wasn't. :coffee:

Anyway, another strong win for the city of New England. Congrats. Your team is looking about as solid as a team can. You guys have a legit shot at it all.

Stick around. Occasionally, people around here get a hair across their ass. I have been known to myself :sulk:.

For a Donk fan you seem like a good egg. Heaven knows we won't see another for a long time should you let yourself get run out.

Maybe we will get to have a LOT of fun in the AFCCG when it happens in Foxboro this time?!?!

"Wow, who brought a lifelike replica of Goodell to the game? Weird."

On WEEI apparently management told talent not to use the word dildo today. So they sett to work to come up with alternative names to call it..

My fave:

a goodelldo

Cheers

On WEEI apparently management told talent not to use the word dildo today. So they sett to work to come up with alternative names to call it..

My fave:

a goodelldo

Cheers

I just LOL'd.

"It wasn't yellow" popcorn

Can't remember if Fouts or Eagle said it, but it was the best call of the game.

If Blount can make that first incision then he picks up speed and leg drive fast. You have to stop him dead well behind the LOS as he doesn't have the elusiveness or nimbleness to get out of trouble. But once he gets a bit of mommentum....the guy is freaking huge, you see it especially when he's in the lockerroom after games and he towers over a lot of other players.

A DC needs to assign a tough, good tackling LB to stay on Blount each play and just chop him down straight away.
That's difficult for a DC to do, when he's even more concerned about Brady ripping the defense apart.

Thanks, although to be honest, I'm still concerned about our defense and o-line at times.

My fave:

a goodelldo

Cheers

I thought immediately of Red Rocket but that's too obvious. Rex loves to say "obviously" and it drives me batshit every time he says it.
So for Rex "Obviously, Red Rocket comes to mind."

Goodelldo is far more clever. I like it for taking care of 2 pricks at once.

Thanks, although to be honest, I'm still concerned about our defense and o-line at times.

Not concerned about the defense. I think they can play as tough as they have to under a given situation. The offense usually runs out to a big lead early, which means a lot of sitting back in zone. keeping plays in front of you, and making the opponent burn the clock to get down field.

I like the way this team is playing right now and am confident they can beat any other team in the league at any venue...even Denver.

Stick around. Occasionally, people around here get a hair across their ass. I have been known to myself :sulk:.

For a Donk fan you seem like a good egg. Heaven knows we won't see another for a long time should you let yourself get run out.

Maybe we will get to have a LOT of fun in the AFCCG when it happens in Foxboro this time?!?!

Thanks man. I sure hope it's not in Foxboro. lol. However if it is, and the Broncos make it, it would be fun to run out there for the game. Either way, I like it here. Good folks and good football knowledge.

Not concerned about the defense. I think they can play as tough as they have to under a given situation. The offense usually runs out to a big lead early, which means a lot of sitting back in zone. keeping plays in front of you, and making the opponent burn the clock to get down field.

I like the way this team is playing right now and am confident they can beat any other team in the league at any venue...even Denver.

I agree with everything you wrote so ditto to it all.

Back