Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

Patriots 34 Falcons 28, everyone I know quits on the team in the 3rd period. I refuse to quit on the team and they come back to win in regulation.
What is the over/under on how many times the SB 28-3 comeback will be mentioned. I going with +100.

That dog is going to be a cult hero in 3-4 weeks.

I am all in.
Great story there. He was adopted and actually has a job at Gillette, to clear the field of Geese! His owner is the Gillette Stadium field superintendent.

je87tfiwuicu3vuzmsez.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't take this game into consideration when we planned our trip to Memphis. Gonna have to hopefully find a nice brewery to post up at and catch part of the game.

Didn't take this game into consideration when we planned our trip to Memphis. Gonna have to hopefully find a nice brewery to post up at and catch part of the game.
You been there before? Underrated and fun city of you like music, music history and bbq.

I think Corderelle Patterson may miss Thursday's game. Having his sprained ankle evaluated but they think he could be out for 2 weeks. More good news for us.

You been there before? Underrated and fun city of you like music, music history and bbq.
I haven't. We decided to go spur of the moment. My wife loves Christmas and loves Elvis. She's been to Graceland but not for the Christmas Lighting. They're doing the big lighting ceremony on Thursday so we're cruising there for a long(ish) weekend then coming back on Saturday. We just really needed to get away for something.

I think Corderelle Patterson may miss Thursday's game. Having his sprained ankle evaluated but they think he could be out for 2 weeks. More good news for us.
Codarrelle Patterson is my favorite Patriots 1-year rental of all time. Dumb as a box of rocks, but that kid had heart, competed hard on every play, and did anything the coaches asked him to.

I haven't. We decided to go spur of the moment. My wife loves Christmas and loves Elvis. She's been to Graceland but not for the Christmas Lighting. They're doing the big lighting ceremony on Thursday so we're cruising there for a long(ish) weekend then coming back on Saturday. We just really needed to get away for something.
Gotta go to Rendezvous. You just have to. I used to stay right there on Beale. Great little vibe there. Don't walk at night off Beale too much. The Peabody Hotel is a cool place even to pop into the lobby for a drink.

Sun Records and the great Staxx Studio tours are a must. I ran out of time and never did the Graceland tour, but I've heard it's good.

BB King's is a solid place. Once saw an incredible virtuoso guitar player there. It's like a mini Nashville, but I actually like it better because it's smaller and you get a lot of bang/buck.

Reactions: Alk
Back