Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

Great story there. He was adopted and actually has a job at Gillette, to clear the field of Geese! His owner is the Gillette Stadium field superintendent.

je87tfiwuicu3vuzmsez.jpg

I wonder if he's tight with Nike...

I wonder if he's tight with Nike...
Blue Merlel border collie love them lol. I have a blue Merle Australian shepard same dog different body. My son has a border collie great dogs smart as all get go...

~Dee~

I'll be watching my 1st Pats game on Thursday but please don't blame me when it ends in a tie...

OT,

I have a fair bit of respect for the Steelers. I really do. Always have.

But.....I needed the Lions to beat them due to a little suicide pool I've got going with my wife, and the entire end of that bleeping game needed a Benny Hill soundtrack.

I like Pat Freirmuth and think he's going to be a fine player, but that fucking fumble.......oh, god....

It was like "No, I don't want it, YOU take it......nuh-uh, not ME. Here you GOOOOO!!!!

The play calling at the end of drives, ugh.

Even if he didn't fumble was there even going to be enough time to get a FG off?

This is a game that has me worried given what has gone on in the NFL this year. The Patriots really need to win this game. It's a game that they are supposed to win.

The next 4 games are going to be tough, Titans, Bills X2, and even the Colts game won't be easy.

Blue Merlel border collie love them lol. I have a blue Merle Australian shepard same dog different body. My son has a border collie great dogs smart as all get go...

~Dee~
And they make the eveready Bunny look like Tom Brady at the combine. :rofl:

Cheers. BostonTim

linda has slowly worked her magic on him re: jacket ( that is why my reaction was 😳)
I dunno... Did you see him sporting the hitched up sweet pants on the way into Gillette?

Didn't take this game into consideration when we planned our trip to Memphis. Gonna have to hopefully find a nice brewery to post up at and catch part of the game.
Heaven knows there will be choices. All packed.

This is a game that has me worried given what has gone on in the NFL this year. The Patriots really need to win this game. It's a game that they are supposed to win.

The next 4 games are going to be tough, Titans, Bills X2, and even the Colts game won't be easy.
Yeah, a rough stretch coming up. I had the Colts as badly overrated early in the year, but I think they've improved as the expectations for them has dropped, and they're probably underrated at this point. If Wentz could stop having crazy brain freezes this would be a team that needs some consideration as one that could knock off a playoff win.

Yeah, a rough stretch coming up. I had the Colts as badly overrated early in the year, but I think they've improved as the expectations for them has dropped, and they're probably underrated at this point. If Wentz could stop having crazy brain freezes this would be a team that needs some consideration as one that could knock off a playoff win.
Not buying any of that. They haven't beaten anyone. They are overrated. They have the Bills and Bucs coming up. We shall see. The toughest road game left will be Buffalo, IMO.

I hate the TNF-factor of this game - has trap game written all over it. Feel like penalties and turnovers could rear their ugly head in this one, but that's probably just the lifelong Red Sox fan in me poking his head out.

And I don't even have a Pats-specific reason for this level of concern as it's based entirely on the garbage football I've seen across the league through 10 weeks.

I hate the TNF-factor of this game - has trap game written all over it. Feel like penalties and turnovers could rear their ugly head in this one, but that's probably just the lifelong Red Sox fan in me poking his head out.

And I don't even have a Pats-specific reason for this level of concern as it's based entirely on the garbage football I've seen across the league through 10 weeks.

The Patriots are not "other teams." The aforementioned "other teams" do not have BB for their coach, that should ease your worried mind.

And they make the eveready Bunny look like Tom Brady at the combine. :rofl:

Cheers. BostonTim
No kidding, they are extremely fast both breeds and intelligent... Thank goodness they also listen to commands and follow through provided they are well trained and given jobs to keep them busy.

~Dee~

They have improved but they've only beaten teams they should have beaten. The 49ers were 2-3 when they beat them.
No team they've beaten has a winning record.

Wins: Dolphins, Texans, 49ers (JimmyG had 2 bad ints and went 1/11 on 3rd downs - bad game for him), Jets and Jags
Losses: Seahawks, Rams, Titans, Ravens and Titans again (without Henry)

Back